Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are people still buying this every year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are people still buying this every year?

nothing apart from cosmetics have changed in years. you're being mugged off.

for instance, how many scores of 300+ do you see in list a and odis?

100 % agree

Comment

Originally posted by citizenerased View Post

for instance, how many scores of 300+ do you see in list a and odis?
      You are right that not much has changed, but your example is poor as it is actually quite easy to pass 300 in OD games when the conditions are right. I piled on 334 in an OD game with first year Worcs side the last session I had on CC19, hardly a renowned batting unit. Perhaps you have not played the game for a while because on CC18 it was also quite easy to get 300+ scores in OD games in good conditions (yes on normal difficulty).
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
        You are right that not much has changed, but your example is poor as it is actually quite easy to pass 300 in OD games when the conditions are right. I piled on 334 in an OD game with first year Worcs side the last session I had on CC19, hardly a renowned batting unit. Perhaps you have not played the game for a while because on CC18 it was also quite easy to get 300+ scores in OD games in good conditions (yes on normal difficulty).
        my point is more in reference to the ai.

for instance i just kicked started cc18, simmed a world cup. of the first 14 games, only 1 saw a score of 300+.

when you do see 300+ scores you often see weird nonsense like, south africa 304-2 with de kock scoring a run a ball 150. its a weak game.

Comment

A lot has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
            Haven't played cc2019 yet, but in cc2018 I score 300+ atleast thrice in 5 matches I play, even using Ireland (even though I lose few of them due to poor bowling). And I am successful in winning OD and FC matches. In t20 also I am doing ok by using 5 allrounders in the place of 5 bowlers.

Comment

my point is more in reference to the ai.

for instance i just kicked started cc18, simmed a world cup. of the first 14 games, only 1 saw a score of 300+.

when you do see 300+ scores you often see weird nonsense like, south africa 304-2 with de kock scoring a run a ball 150. its a weak game.
              Ok in that case CC19 has changed significantly. I just went through the scorecards of the last WC I played, as Pakistan, and found the AI had scored over 300 on over ten occasions (got sick of counting) and none in the format you described. For example some scores were:

England 358/5, India 362/7, England 331/8

EDIT: In case you did not believe me I stumbled upon this AI scorecard in my county save

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	433
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	66923
              Last edited by bryce87; 06-17-2019, 06:51 AM.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

I just played a 3 match series against India (as England) where they passed 400 twice! The white ball game Engine has definitely changed. I think the Test one has too, it's quite hard to control opposition teams scoring rate if they happen to have some good aggressive players get going. Australia just pummelled me for 500 in a day in the 2019 Ashes.

Comment

Working...
                X