• Cricket Captain 2018 version 18.03 (Steam) & 18.74 (Android) released

Fix-list:

- Updated Database (+ Rashid change)
    - Network game stability improved
    - WC qualification based on top 10 teams
    - Fixed Kolpak players record list filter
    - Windward Islands CC now playable
    - Dropbox authentication retained after unticked
    - Fixed domestic comp. points (SA, Aus, Ind)
    - Added rebel tour and World Series ATG
    - Updated NZ ground names
    - Updated known squad AI picks
    - Fixed banned players AI squad pick issue
    - Batting order fix

------

To expand on the new ATGs, these are mostly players who played on the rebel tours to South Africa, but never played international cricket. This includes players from South Africa and the touring countries in that period.

There was only a handful of World Series players not already in the database. I'm going to post these in the database feedback forum, as springbok1970 had posted in there.

Chris has looked in to doing same country vs same country in ATG/CMS, but wasn't straight forward with our current code, so Andy is investigating further. World XI concept is also in our minds!

The network game fix we're very happy with, it's so, so tough to debug online (when you play against yourself it's tough to watch both screens, not to mention the enormous log files....), but we've found an issue where tactics could be changed after the screen was disabled on input. Online much more stable now than in CC2017.

iOS and Mac builds coming soon.

Nigel

Great work guys. Am I right in saying that all of the changes will be implemented in save games apart from the database ones?

Comment

You are indeed.

Comment

Sureshot
        I want to mention that I want to select highest batting average with highest SR% in this Order but I am able to select only either in order SR% or Batting Average ,
        If you could let us allow to select two columns in combined order this be easy to select squad .

After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
        X