Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All time Greats

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I am interested in buying CC2018.
    I am particularly drawn to the fact that all the players who have ever played international cricket are included in the database.

All time-greats:
    full career records for every player that has ever played international cricket, all playable in historical scenarios.

Does this mean that I can play any series involving any player from the past in any format on any ground from around the world.
    i.e replay any ashes series or the famous West Indies series where Tony Grieg wanted to "make them grovel" with actual line ups.

How are players career records included, is it by Test averages or first class averages and Limited over by ODI averages or overall limited overs averages.

How is a player who only played in one or two international matches factored in - thinking of Charles Bannerman who scored the first century but only played in 3 test matches.

Thanks for your help

Originally posted by Swampy61 View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this forum and I am interested in buying CC2018.
    I am particularly drawn to the fact that all the players who have ever played international cricket are included in the database.

All time-greats:
    full career records for every player that has ever played international cricket, all playable in historical scenarios.

Does this mean that I can play any series involving any player from the past in any format on any ground from around the world.
    i.e replay any ashes series or the famous West Indies series where Tony Grieg wanted to "make them grovel" with actual line ups.

How are players career records included, is it by Test averages or first class averages and Limited over by ODI averages or overall limited overs averages.

How is a player who only played in one or two international matches factored in - thinking of Charles Bannerman who scored the first century but only played in 3 test matches.

Thanks for your help

Yes you can and if they player an international they are listed. I'm doing my own series now and really enjoying it. Pick up a copy!

Comment

We have records for any of the 6 match types that a player played: Test, ODI, T20I, First Class, List A and Dom T20. All are recorded accordingly.

Any player who has played international cricket is in the game and playable in our All-time Greats and Custom Match Series.

We're seeing lots of different series being created, which is great to see.

Comment

Yes you can and if they player an international they are listed. I'm doing my own series now and really enjoying it. Pick up a copy!
        [/QUOTE]

Really !! Tell me more - which series and how realistic does it feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          We have records for any of the 6 match types that a player played: Test, ODI, T20I, First Class, List A and Dom T20. All are recorded accordingly.

Any player who has played international cricket is in the game and playable in our All-time Greats and Custom Match Series.

We're seeing lots of different series being created, which is great to see.
          Where can I follow these series?

Comment

Some posted on to our visitor posts on Facebook, others in direct messages to us.

Comment

All Time Greats is such a good feature, thanks so much for including this, it enables us to captain any team in in international cricket history.
              My dream is in line with a game such as Baseball Mogul or Out of the Park Baseball, I imagine being able to go back in time and captain any International team from any point in their history through an editable real life historical schedule up until the present, with player ageing and skill development inline with historical season stats over time, as new players surface and old ones age and retire.
              One day maybe every First Class, List A, and T20 team ever.
              And the ability to match any teams in history over whatever length match you feel like playing, be it T20, Test, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 overs, or 3 or 4 days.
              Too much to ask I know, but looking at the Baseball games I think it could be possible one day for this game.
              The game has improved so much over recent editions that I am very excited to follow it's future.

Comment

Working...
              X