Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want dynamic player development feature in 2017 version or 2018 version?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want dynamic player development feature in 2017 version or 2018 version?

What will be your choice if its happen in 2017 version you will have to restart your career as the save format will/might change according to sureshot.
    2017 version (won't mind restarting my career mode again)
    100.00%
    2018 version (I want to continue my current career)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Don't you think you're getting ahead of yourself here? I get you've been pushing for this for a while, and whilst I would be intrigued by the idea of a change in development, constantly badgering everyone about it is just serving to be an annoyance rather than achieving anything. Why don't you wait for Sureshot to come up with something concrete and definitive regarding what is going to happen, rather than going all lone wolf, and achieving little to nothing.
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
      Don't you think you're getting ahead of yourself here? I get you've been pushing for this for a while, and whilst I would be intrigued by the idea of a change in development, constantly badgering everyone about it is just serving to be an annoyance rather than achieving anything. Why don't you wait for Sureshot to come up with something concrete and definitive regarding what is going to happen, rather than going all lone wolf, and achieving little to nothing.
      For a while? its been effing 9 years since my rant and now I am getting close to it you asking me to calm down?

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post

For a while? its been effing 9 years since my rant and now I am getting close to it you asking me to calm down?
        Firstly, language. Secondly, yes I am suggesting you calm down. Ranting doesn't win you any favours. You want to rant and swear at me, you do it off this forum.
        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post

Firstly, language. Secondly, yes I am suggesting you calm down. Ranting doesn't win you any favours. You want to rant and swear at me, you do it off this forum.
          I am not cursing or swearing at you or the developers (what would I get in doing this?) but seriously I think regen development thingy is the most needed thing in my life right now for some strange reason.

Comment

It won't be going in to the game if it involves changing the save format, regardless of the poll result for this. I'm closing this.

Comment

Working...
            X