Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Fields

Hi Everyone!

Making my return to CC this year after not playing for a while, those who have been on the forums a while may remember me from older versions.

I always found that custom fields went a long way in the shorter formats of the game, was wondering if anybody has found any useful ones for this version?

Cheers and it's good to be back!

Welcome back I use the custom fields in the link below. They're not perfect, but seem to improve my game (which is pretty bad without them!)

Comment

Interesting thread. I normally set up 2-3 with just small but important variations on the preset fields. I find that a straight mid-off/long-off helps cuts off quite a bit in ODIs. In FC/tests I push square leg to leg slip for the new ball because quite a few edges go down the legisde in the game. If anybody has screenshots of fields they use that'd be great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Raver View Post
        Welcome back I use the custom fields in the link below. They're not perfect, but seem to improve my game (which is pretty bad without them!)

Just the thread I was looking for, couldn't find it yesterday, cheers bud! I managed to make my own which are similar to the ones on there haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael H View Post
          Interesting thread. I normally set up 2-3 with just small but important variations on the preset fields. I find that a straight mid-off/long-off helps cuts off quite a bit in ODIs. In FC/tests I push square leg to leg slip for the new ball because quite a few edges go down the legisde in the game. If anybody has screenshots of fields they use that'd be great to see.
          Check the link Raver posted pal, good fields there.

Comment

Those fields certainly saved my "career" a couple of years back, but I've been pretty bad with 2017 so far in the t20s. Might be down to my performance rather than the fields though

Comment

Working...
            X