Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we expect a major push on in 2018 version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we expect a major push on in 2018 version?

Now that all the major domestic systems and T20 leagues are in place and match engine sound as usual can we expect a major overhaul in 2018 version? How about new 3d engine with the ability to distinguish b/w player types visually (like agg batsmen , outswing bowler , tailender, raw young pacer with little accuracy but great pace , a bowler who can bowl sharp cutters , def touch and go type batsmen , classy stroke maker) how about exciting training feature , ability to setup your own domestic circuit for associate nations?

I know I am asking too much but a new 3d engine is a must from a commercial perspective.

On the release date I was asking what people thought for the next version. I agree something needs to be done with the match engine or at the very least the commentary, which was a novelty back in 1998 but is now getting stale. Agnew doesn't even announce the weather conditions like in earlier versions. I suspect after 10 years he's getting fed up.

Comment

The one feature for me would be all domestic leagues running simultaneously. This would add an excellent level of depth and realism.

I believe that they had hoped to do this for 2017, but it had proved more complicated than anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by Aydee View Post
        The one feature for me would be all domestic leagues running simultaneously. This would add an excellent level of depth and realism.

I believe that they had hoped to do this for 2017, but it had proved more complicated than anticipated.
        That would be a nice addition

Realistically if they add and tweak a couple of new things a year it would massively improve the game. Some of them surely can't be that hard to look at. The coaching budgets of 10-50k have been the same for about 20 years!

Comment

I feel like we need a player editor so we can edit players to our own liking. I remember someone created one a few versions ago which was really helpful. Hopefully someone can make one again!

Comment

Would be fantastic if we could start unemployed, or move domestic/international sides mid game, get sacked etc. and potentially have Associate teams playable in the full game, as well as 2nd XI and 'A' teams.

Comment

Working...
            X