Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2017 released on Steam, Android, iOS and Mac (Kindle coming soon)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2017 released on Steam, Android, iOS and Mac (Kindle coming soon)

Cricket Captain 2017 – out now on PC - 20% off for the first week, exclusively from:
    http://childishthings.com

With the most significant expansion of domestic teams in its history, Cricket Captain returns for 2017 with 130 playable domestic teams across 8 countries. It’s time for cricket fans to put their tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.

Key features for 2017 include:
    •3 new domestic systems, all major global 20 over leagues.
    • Ground Records & International Versus Records.
    • New Grounds Models.
    • Historical Scenarios and Updated Tournament Modes
    • New database with improved accuracy of player ratings.
    • New: Pakistan & West Indies Domestic and 20 Over.
    • Bangladesh & South African 20 Over:
    • Updated English Domestic season.
    • Updated interface.
    • New Achievements

Out now on Steam, Android, iOS and Mac.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-08-2017, 01:07 PM.

Android is now released. Still waiting for iOS and Mac approval.

Comment

Just bought the game on Mac so that's obviously out now - brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post
        Has it? I still only see it on PC in Steam.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how the database has been improved?

Comment

Originally posted by khw View Post

Has it? I still only see it on PC in Steam.
            On Mac you buy it through the Apple Store, not through Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
              Can anyone tell me how the database has been improved?
              Check my comment on the database thread, there's a comment in post 13 of mine, then some more comments against Heisenberg post.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post
                Yes, late night (again) yesterday, so didn't get time to update in here. Not too bad to get Steam, Android, iOS and Mac all out in 24 hours (well, live in 26 hours) of each other.

Chris and I were barely functioning at 11pm last night...

Comment

Are there any differences between the IOS version and PC versions? I've had the last few installments on IOS for convenience but thinking of getting the PC version if there're any major features missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Check my comment on the database thread, there's a comment in post 13 of mine, then some more comments against Heisenberg post.
                    Sorry I'm being a little bit dump. Does "New database with improved accuracy of player ratings." mean a new method of rating players or does it mean the database has been updated with the same system/formula?

Comment

There has been work gone in to the existing player ratings, not just since the last version, but from feedback that has gone in to Steam patches over the weekend.

Comment

Not sure where to put this, but I can't add to my Zimbabwe thread - any updates come up as 'unapproved'. Why is this?

Comment

Originally posted by khw View Post
                          Not sure where to put this, but I can't add to my Zimbabwe thread - any updates come up as 'unapproved'. Why is this?
                          Something might have triggered our anti-spam system, have approved in that thread and sorted. You should be okay now with your post count, if not, drop me a message.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Something might have triggered our anti-spam system, have approved in that thread and sorted. You should be okay now with your post count, if not, drop me a message.
                            Cheers, I wrote it in Notepad before, so maybe that triggered something...normally when I type match reports out, I take too long so I get signed out

Comment

Working...
                            X