Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 16.10 released on Steam (also out on Android and iOS) - Winter database update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 16.10 released on Steam (also out on Android and iOS) - Winter database update

Happy New Year all,

We've just released an update on Steam. This includes the winter squad update..

Fix-list:

- Updated player database for Winter teams
    - Fixed generation of additional youth players after contract section for non-UK First Class teams

Sureshot

This update is on the way for Android, iOS, Mac and Kindle, as usual they always take more time than Steam, but should all be out within the next week or so.

Comment

Great news! Thanks Sureshot.

Comment

Anybody else noticed since update 16.10 that on county championship matches in conditions it's only showing afternoon and evening and where mornings should be it's saying what day it is

Comment

Originally posted by dave1970 View Post
          Anybody else noticed since update 16.10 that on county championship matches in conditions it's only showing afternoon and evening and where mornings should be it's saying what day it is
          Yep, noticed this too!

Comment

where are all of you???

Comment

This update is out now on Android and iOS. Mac and Kindle on the way.

Comment

Hello - random question, but - how do I get hold of the update? I bought the product for Mac via the App Store - I forget which version as I'm a Brit who lives overseas - and no update for it is showing up in the App store yet. I've tried connecting to the online game but that doesn't appear to download anything either.

I'm currently playing version 1.4 (31).

Any advice would be very gratefully received as I have a great career going on in India, but each contract season takes a couple of hours to play as loading all the youth players takes minutes! Thank you.

Comment

I also can't seem to get hold of the update. Internet game didn't find it and can't find somewhere on Steam to download it. What's the best way to get it?

Comment

Just checked the App Store - latest update is showing as September last year. So maybe its not available yet? Has it been submitted? I know there can be an approval period... but oddly the IOS version IS up to date in that specific store.

Any feedback very gratefully received - thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by footy99 View Post
                      I also can't seem to get hold of the update. Internet game didn't find it and can't find somewhere on Steam to download it. What's the best way to get it?
                      Internet Game hasn't been used for patching since 2013 version. Steam might have downloaded it automatically without you noticing, but it could be in the downloads section of the steam client waiting for you to download. Hover over the library button and you'll see downloads on the menu. There will then be a Download Now button. Steam will need to be in online mode (it will say offline mode at the bottom if you're offline).

I'm just checking on Mac, we had some Apple specific problems, which meant delays to iOS and Mac.

Comment

Hey I've got the problem where I can only see afternoon and evening weather as well. Wondering too whether the NZ provincial teams need an income boost? I keep getting my squad topped up as ND - third season in under the new patch.

Comment

Rishab Pant is highly underrated in the game

These are his stats of 2016 Domestic first class season
                          RR Pant 8 12 0 972 308 81.00 906 107.28 4 2 1 103 49
                          (Delhi)

Check out this article
                          'People are going to be scared of bowling to Pant in the future'
                          The current Ranji season is proving to be a breakout one for Delhi's Rishabh Pant, who is aiming to make it big for his mentor, Tarak Sinha

Comment

Working...
                          X