Saved scoresheets on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved scoresheets on Steam

hey guys, I play the game through steam where do my saved scoresheets go so I can print them off and print screen them etc

Hey,

Here is where mine are saved: [YOUR DRIVE (Normally C)]:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2016\Saves

Here is where your saved game is also located and of course the scorecards that you save. You can only save though the page you were in, it does not seem to save the entire match scorecard so if you press save on the 2nd innings score for example it will only save the scorecard for the 2nd innings.

Comment

Thanks
      yeah it's odd I get to saved games and no matter how many times I save it never shows in the saved files

i go to users, my name, saved games and then nothing

Comment

I had a similar issue but with save games on the previous version of the game.

In the folder mentioned by Leaven27, is there saved games?
        if not, please look for the scorecards and saved games where you installed the game.

Comment

Nah there is no saved games there.

Do you know where the games may have been saved to as i bought the game online on steam and downloaded it through steam.

Comment

Originally posted by beedub View Post
            Nah there is no saved games there.

Do you know where the games may have been saved to as i bought the game online on steam and downloaded it through steam.
            Have a look in this folder :
            C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cricket Captain 2016

Comment

The AppData/Roaming path listed above is the correct one.

You'll need to have hidden folders enabled to see saved games, scorecards, etc.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/

Comment

Working...
              X