Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bash League

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if you will be releasing a patch with the current BBL Squads, you normally do this before the BBL starts.
    Seeings how the game is a current game i cant understand why this hasn't been done.

I want to play with current teams not last years in this years version of ICC.
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Yes that would be good. I'm hoping for a few bug fixes in the NZ competition as well. Its great having that in, but I dont think its working quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by Raver View Post
      Yes that would be good. I'm hoping for a few bug fixes in the NZ competition as well. Its great having that in, but I dont think its working quite right.
      What issues are you talking about?

We're in the process of updating Australian, SA and NZ domestic squads. Sorry it's been a bit delayed, I've been ill either side of Christmas/New Year, which hasn't helped.

Not much change in SA, but a fair bit in NZ and Aus.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 01-18-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, and welcome back. Sorry to hear you havent been well.

I posted here http://forum.childishdownloads.co.uk...-domestic-game a while back, and another chap seemed to be experiencing similar issues. I've played a lot more since then, and the massive influx of regens seems to be very consistent for different sides and different squad size. I get 6-8 random regens at the end of the contracts session, seemingly regardless of the existing size of my squad, although the last time it happened was after I got a message saying that as I only had a squad of 22 players I had been assigned some regens. That was first season contracts as Northern Districts, and it seemed very hard to get to 24 players with the budget available, which i think might be another problem.

I've had a few more skill improvement messages since that post too, but still not many.

Comment

Is there anything else planned for the update Sureshot? Really wondering whether dropbox functionality will make a return?

Comment

Dropbox functionality hasn't been dropped? So I assume it's not working for you, what's it doing?

The regen issue has been fixed in that update that I pushed live this morning, which included the winter squads update, just about to post news on that.

Comment

Oh that's great news about the patch. I'm going to restart my ND game and enjoy the new squads and fixed regens. The regen thing in particular was really ruining the emersion factor

I see now that dropbox functionality is included. Was it patched in, I recall it not being in at release?

Comment

so Big Bash League is still not fully updated? is this correct Sureshot?
                ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Raver, we had to get the app approved on Dropbox, but this was done many months ago. We'd fixed an issue with Dropbox which fixed the "failing to stay ticked" issue from 2015 and early, pretty sure that was done before CC2016 was released and not in a patch.

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                  so Big Bash League is still not fully updated? is this correct Sureshot?
                  The squads are up to date*, the update is only out on Steam so far.

*With the odd exceptions where our transfer rules don't allow for the overseas player movement.

Comment

Oh right, I thought that dropbox didnt ship with 2016, but could be wrong. It does seem to be working well now, and I was one of the 2 people witht the not staying ticked problem, which seems to be resolved as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raver View Post
                      Oh right, I thought that dropbox didnt ship with 2016, but could be wrong. It does seem to be working well now, and I was one of the 2 people witht the not staying ticked problem, which seems to be resolved as well.
                      I think we added it in about a week after release, just checking, it was 12th July, and we released on the 5th. There was a change we had to make to enable it to work (thus it not being in release), which happily fixed the not staying ticked problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X