UK regen date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK regen date

I know the players enter the game on the 8th July. But if you restart, you often get allocated the same players so they must already exist in the game when it gives you them on July 8th.

Does anybody know when the game actually creates the regens that it allocates you on July 8th? I

They get generated at the start of the new season but only appears on 8th July-16 , I think this is done to prevent one from cheating to get super regens.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
      They get generated at the start of the new season but only appears on 8th July-16 , I think this is done to prevent one from cheating to get super regens.

It's a shame

Some of us like to play by getting the best regens possible and seeing how many runs or wickets they can score in their career

You can still get very good players but no real freaks and actually hard to even get somebody as good as the best players who start the game like Root

Shame

Comment

I think its fair atleast for the online play. for the offline there should be an editor.

Comment

That comment about they are generated at the start of the season is not quite right in my experience. I have found that it you don't have a game on the 7th of July and progress forward the players then appear as of the 8th, but then if you force a game close without saving, when you reopen the game file it goes back to the save point at the end of the last game before the 7th and re-creates new regens on the 8th of July. However it does not work if you have a game on or during the 7th, such as Northants do in the 1st season as the game automatically saves when you click continue at the end of the game.

Comment

Working...
          X