Oddities with regens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddities with regens

I've had a few odd things happening with my NZ domestic team saves lately (Auckland and Wellington). For several years, I didnt get the usual mid season try-outs for my team, and then this latest season I found that I got about 10 regens appear in my team from the start of the season. My team is absolutely littered with the little shits! Any idea what's going on?

Originally posted by Raver View Post
    I've had a few odd things happening with my NZ domestic team saves lately (Auckland and Wellington). For several years, I didnt get the usual mid season try-outs for my team, and then this latest season I found that I got about 10 regens appear in my team from the start of the season. My team is absolutely littered with the little shits! Any idea what's going on?

I haven't had any mid-season players added in any season yet.
    Usually if your squad is short on numbers after the contracts process, you will get regens added to fill out your squad.

Comment

That sounds like it. I'm noticing that a lot of the NZ squads seem to have a heap of regens in year 2 of my game. 'Its kind of breaking the immersion for me

Comment

Working...
      X