Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

HELP! My game won't load, when I click on the shortcut nothing happens. I have an old computer which ruins on Windows 7. I have installed service pack 1 as instructed on the forum, then I tried installing Windows update KB2999226 but apparently it's not applicable to my computer so won't install. Have tried everything else that was on the forum for this issue as well so don't know what to do now??
    Help please!

Originally posted by jdizzle689908 View Post
    HELP! My game won't load, when I click on the shortcut nothing happens. I have an old computer which ruins on Windows 7. I have installed service pack 1 as instructed on the forum, then I tried installing Windows update KB2999226 but apparently it's not applicable to my computer so won't install. Have tried everything else that was on the forum for this issue as well so don't know what to do now??
    Help please!
    We should be able to find a solution for you.

Can you please answer these:

1) Have you restarted your machine since reinstalling Service Pack 1? If not, please do so.

2) Did you try installing KB2999226 through Windows Update or from the Microsoft website?

If it was from the website, you might have got the wrong update installer downloaded with regards to 64 or 32 bit. Can you please tell me from which line you downloaded it from?

3) Press Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard
    Type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter

Go to the System tab and please tell me the full text entry for Operating System.

Sureshot

Comment

Working...
    X