Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So CC2016 helped me at work yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So CC2016 helped me at work yesterday...

In my Leicestershire save I picked up Brad Wadlan (SLA who can bat a bit based on CC2016) in the first preseason, and he's been a solid contributor to my team through nearly two seasons...

At a meeting yesterday, one of the people there was 'our first Team Coach, Brad Wadlan' !

I said, oh yes, I know the name, didn't know you were down here? 🤓

Later in the meeting we were talking about wear damage to pitches, and I was able to say, "obviously you're a lefty, but I'll have to show what I mean right handed, sorry!" And things went well!!

So the game has now been well worth the App Store investment, thank you 😄

Did you talk to him about the game?

You might have discovered he's played the game

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

You know AlexB is actually Brad Wadlan
      I cracked your coded message

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hehe! I figured as I'm someone within weeks of being classed in his mid 40s, bringing up how I knew who he was was only likely to lead to bit of an awkward conversation.

I have to say he's been very good in my save, outperforming Adil Rashid who I picked up for the second season, so if he's a 'friend of the game' maybe he got a little boost to his abilities?

Comment

Nothing intentional. Possibly too strong with the ball, will take a look. He's been scoring some good runs for Oxfordshire this year, by the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
          X