Surrey CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surrey CC

I just completed the first season. Lots of long term injuries, but sureshot reckons its just unlucky. Time will tell.

One thing surprised me though, no Uni or MCC games at the start of the 2nd season. I won the county in the first season.

Another 4 week injury before a ball is bowled to start the new season too

Chris replied to a review on Steam (which I think is yours?). We've not changed anything with injuries.

How big is your squad?

Are you using physio on players who have had injuries?

Are you bowling bowlers until they've run out of energy?

Comment

Hi. We haven't changed anything in injures. As a long time player you'd know that the balance is pretty good. You're just having a bad run of luck. As a fan of the game can I ask if you can change your review on Steam? We're currently rated as mixed because of your bad review, which is damaging to sales and the future of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post

One thing surprised me though, no Uni or MCC games at the start of the 2nd season. I won the county in the first season.
        I've mentioned this but haven't had it acknowledge, seems the case here yet again, at first I thought it was just my game, interesting to hear it is not just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
          Hi. We haven't changed anything in injures. As a long time player you'd know that the balance is pretty good. You're just having a bad run of luck. As a fan of the game can I ask if you can change your review on Steam? We're currently rated as mixed because of your bad review, which is damaging to sales and the future of the game.

All fixed.

Another error I have found though, Aaron Finch shows up as returning from the IPL during season 2. However I didn't re-sign Finch for this season.

Comment

Aaron Finch continues to show up in the news section, Is this going to be fixed?

Also, Surrey are not being fixtured Uni matches or MCC matches at the start of each season.

I used these games to play new signings or youth players. Disappointed!
            Last edited by CricketFan; 08-10-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Can i just say that even though i play on ios does one university or mcc match really matter that much as you usually always win anyway? and a big cross really??? And i also have been getting lots of injuries as well but still the game is exceedingly fun

(no offense meant)

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
                Aaron Finch continues to show up in the news section, Is this going to be fixed?

Also, Surrey are not being fixtured Uni matches or MCC matches at the start of each season.

This is big cross against this version of the game. I used these games to play new signings or youth players. Disappointed!
                Are you saying that you're still getting messages about Finch since the new patch (released Friday night)?

It's quite possible these will only disappear at the change of your next season post-patch.

Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Are you saying that you're still getting messages about Finch since the new patch (released Friday night)?

It's quite possible these will only disappear at the change of your next season post-patch.

Sureshot

Yeah, just saw the update notes. Hopefully he is gone.

But, i assume the lack of pre-season fixtures for SurreyCC is too big a fix for a simple update to CC16. Since it would affect other teams as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X