This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2016 Database Errors

Please report all database errors in this thread.

Remember RF > RMF > RFM > RM is our bowling speeds, fastest first.

Sureshot

Leicestershire

Cam Delport is T20 and One day only and hes not an overseas
    Neil Dexter should be RM
    Wayne White should be RMF
    Liam Hurt needs removing as hes not even at the club
    Kevin O'Brien is one day and T20 only and is not contracted for FC
    Fehaan Behardien needs to be added as T20 overseas
    Richard Jones has joined from Warwickshire (on loan but it is actually a permanent deal)
    Michael Burgess Wicket keeper needs to be added to squad

Apart from that everything else is ok lol

Comment

Luke Fletcher Is RFM
      Jake Ball RMF
      Adam Lyth has struggled for England yes but has had a massive downgrade and can bowl good off spin, bowling upgrade.
      The Curran brothers are good yes......but not this good, both bowling all rounders.
      Kane Williamson is playing all forms, Travis Head overseas?
      Will Gidman downgrade
      I played first game versus Surrey and Steven Davies came onto bowl!!!
      Dan Christian all forms not T20! but I know its hard to implement
      Luke Wood may be overated slightly just judging on wage

Comment

Kane Williamson is down as 20/20 only for Yorkshire

Comment

Russell plays for the Knights (sorry must have missed that).
          On a side note Viljoen apparently doesn't want to work after he retires! Keep that salary in the trust fund!
          Attached Files

Comment

FC:
            Erwee, Hamza, Jon-Jon Smuts, Edward Moore, Divan van Wyk, Patrick Botha, Christiaan Jonker, Anrich Nortje (his batting is definitely), Grant Thomson's bowling, Jason Smith look overrated.
            Imraan Khan, Gihan Cloete, Piet van Biljoen, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Ryan McLaren, Reeza Hendricks, Craig Alexander, Nicky van den Bergh, Phangiso look underrated.

I'll add more as I continue.

Also Temba Bavuma is a regular in all formats when in reality he is a fringe test player...

Comment

Played 4 hours as England today and Ballance seems very overrated coming from a Yorkshire fan.

Very underwhelmed by Hales and Butler as they both seem very average and not explosive at all in both 20/20 and ODI formats. IMO Butler is the most explosive batsman in the World right now but he doesn't seem good enough to regularly hit the ball at full aggression in any format. He doesn't even feel worthwhile bring in to accelerate the run rate as he scores slowly and doesn't seem to make scores (15 innings and yet to pass 40 in a team where Ballance is averaging close to 100 in test and ODIs)

Not sure if a bug but Alastair Cook is pre selected in ODI and 20/20 international games but the rest of the squad is correct

Comment

Enjoying the game so far but I thought I would give some feedback regarding the Durham squad.

Firstly Peter Chase the Irish seam bowler has been released by Durham and is currently playing for Leinster Lightning. Also Gurman Randhawa (Slow left arm spinner and LHB) needs to be added - he has been playing well for the 2nd XI this season and made his first class debut against Sri Lanka A.

Jack Burnham should probably be set as an average or aggressive batsmen rather than defensive. Also he should be made an opener for One Day and t20 formats.In my opinion he should be given a boost in his ability as he is one of the most promising English batsmen (As good as if not better than people like Dan Lawrence, Sam Hain and Aneurin Donald). He has made his first County Championship century this season and finished top scorer in the recent u19 world cup hitting 3 centuries). In game he does not seem to play for Durham at all.

Keaton Jennings is down as being South African in game but he has now qualified for English nationality and has expressed his intention to represent England. He is also having the season of his life - a proper break out year after previously only showing promise. He is currently topping the Division 1 run charts with 867 runs in 12 innings (average of 86.70) with a top score of 221* against Yorkshire. After doing a few quick simulations in game he goes through whole seasons only averaging around 20 scoring around 600 runs. His ability in game in need of a significant upgrade. I also think he should be changed from very defensive to just defensive or average. In addition to this in game he does not play at all in one day or t20 games for Durham. In reality he is a very important player for Durham in these formats - coming in down the order.

Paul Collingwood's batting also needs to be improved in my opinion. He is Durhams captain and comfortably averages 40+ at the moment but is used only as a fringe player in game. He also barely plays in ODI's and t20s in game but is probably Durham's best player in these formats.

Mark Stoneman I feel is also underrated in game in First Class and One Day cricket. In real life he had been tipped as a potential opener for England until Hales cemented his place this summer and he consistently gets over 1000 Division 1 runs per season. In One Day and t20 he is Durham's captain - class player who does not perform to this level in game.

Probably the biggest problem for me with Durham's squad is the ratings of the young bowlers. This season Durham's County Championship seam bowling attack consists of Graham Onions, Chris Rushworh, Barry McCarthy, James Weighell and Brydon Carse. Onions and Rushworth are the main bowlers with the three others rotated in and out. In game Weighell, Carse and McCarthy are not rated highly enough and do not feature in any formats.

James Weighell is listed as a RM - he should be a RFM. He has put in some superb performances this year and although he has had an injury he has 16 wickets at an average of 20 (Strike rate of 42) in just 6 innings.

Brydon Carse should also be given a boost in his rating - he has also been excellent for Durham with 14 wickets at 30 so far in his debut season. At 20 he is an incredibly promising fast bowler.

Barry McCarthy is another huge talent. He has 12 wickets at 31 in the Championship and has also made his debut for Ireland - playing 2 ODI's against Sri Lanka. Whilst Weighell and Carse have only played First Class this season McCarthy is also featuring in t20 games. As well as a bowling improvement McCarthy's batting also needs adjusted - while not being an allrounder he is effective with the bat and is currently averaging 30 this season with a high score of 51*.

Of the other bowlers at the county I would like to see Paul Coughlin and Usman Arshad receive slight upgrades to their t20 bowling although I think their overall ability is fairly well reflected in game.

Other minor changes I would like to see are Phil Mustard made Very Aggressive and Ryan Pringle made Aggressive as I believe this reflects their batting style.

Comment

Varun Chopra of Warwickshire should probably have a 1 year contract as he is leaving at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ashhh View Post
                    Played 4 hours as England today and Ballance seems very overrated coming from a Yorkshire fan.

Very underwhelmed by Hales and Butler as they both seem very average and not explosive at all in both 20/20 and ODI formats. IMO Butler is the most explosive batsman in the World right now but he doesn't seem good enough to regularly hit the ball at full aggression in any format. He doesn't even feel worthwhile bring in to accelerate the run rate as he scores slowly and doesn't seem to make scores (15 innings and yet to pass 40 in a team where Ballance is averaging close to 100 in test and ODIs)

Not sure if a bug but Alastair Cook is pre selected in ODI and 20/20 international games but the rest of the squad is correct
                    Have always meant to ask if players have a different rising for each of the three formats - FC, One Day & 20/20
                    ...... Or just an overall rating to encompass all three

Comment

Mohammed Aamer's name needs to be fixed its spelled Amir. Salman Butt is missing from the pool of players also.

Comment

Graeme van Buuren is missing.

A lot of South African player ratings seem off. If you want I can make a list (I've simmed the first season a couple times).

Comment

Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
                          Graeme van Buuren is missing.

A lot of South African player ratings seem off. If you want I can make a list (I've simmed the first season a couple times).
                          I thought van Buuren was now without an SA team?

Feedback on player ratings would be great, can I suggest you break it down by each team and make comparisons to players within the team. ie, x is playing more often than y, or y seems to be better than z, but in real life they aren't.

Matches played over a few seasons and of course actual results is the best way of tracking.

The more information the better.

Comment

Matthew Waite for Yorkshire is down as a batsman only when I'm 95% sure that he is used predominantly as a bowler?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                              Mohammed Aamer's name needs to be fixed its spelled Amir. Salman Butt is missing from the pool of players also.
                              Butt has been sorted for the release just gone live. Aamer's name will need to stay the same from our side. If you go in to his Player Profile and select the pencil to the right of his name you can edit his name as you wish.

Comment

Working...
                              X