X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorg
    replied
    Not posted in years and not played the game in just as long! Really tempted to give this game a go but a bit worried my laptop won't run it. My graphics card is Intel HD Graphics (i3), is that likely to be enough?

Leave a comment:

• RoguePudi
    replied
    I just want to recruit associate members......

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    In One day , for cc2015 It was disappointing to have white ball not scene clearly on pitch , It should option that If I want to play with pink ball in one day .

Hope in cc2016 not to disappoint with same problem.

Leave a comment:

• ruby23
    replied
    Looks nice, exactly like CC2015 which is perfect... But I'm still noticing that the database is a bit flawed. Rahane opening when Rohit Sharma is there in the XI will probably never happen. Praveen Kumar will not earn a call up in the national team...

Leave a comment:

• ARW96
    replied
    It is brilliant that the new associate members have been introduced. Just a question regarding this, can you play custom match series with the new nations? Does this mean you can play all 3 formats with them?

Or is it simply for the T20 world cup?

Leave a comment:

• dannyburke
    replied
    The first post answers one of those questions.

Leave a comment:

• Cymro
    replied
    Sureshot, will this be released on Steam again? If so will we be able to pre-order?

Leave a comment:

• markkkkk
    replied
    Originally posted by muzzy View Post
    Last thought then im done and ill wait for the game patiently, how come the caribbean premier league and the ram slam aren't being added? You have all the players in your database from them nations so surely it wouldn't have been that difficult to add the cpl and ram slam similar to the way you added the ipl a couple of editions ago. Or maybe it is difficult and would take months of coding?
    One more thing how about making a simple editor that we can buy so we can change player abilities ourselves. It gets fustrating and tedious when we have to wait for you to release a new update with players abilities updated. I remember a couple of editions ago someone made an editor which was really simple and i could change player abilities to my liking which made the game alot more enjoyable.
    I'm sure the Ram Slam will be included. I agree with the player editor as I have one for CC14 and I didn't need the next iteration as I was content with using my saves with edited players...

Leave a comment:

• muzzy
    replied
    Last thought then im done and ill wait for the game patiently, how come the caribbean premier league and the ram slam aren't being added? You have all the players in your database from them nations so surely it wouldn't have been that difficult to add the cpl and ram slam similar to the way you added the ipl a couple of editions ago. Or maybe it is difficult and would take months of coding?
    One more thing how about making a simple editor that we can buy so we can change player abilities ourselves. It gets fustrating and tedious when we have to wait for you to release a new update with players abilities updated. I remember a couple of editions ago someone made an editor which was really simple and i could change player abilities to my liking which made the game alot more enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• muzzy
    replied
    One major feature i think needs revamping is the transfer system. This would add so much to the game, we should be able to sign players on loan through out the season and send players out on loan. A simple way to do this would be if a club lists a player for loan they become eligible to sign on loan. That would avoid signing random players on loan and keep some realism to the game. Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this?

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied

Again same question where are stats ? I am becoming angry bird .now

Leave a comment:

• Giraffe744
    replied
    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post

I expect features that will fundamentally improve the game rather than just database improvements and aesthetics every single year, as danielallum mentioned. Better regen player generation/improvement/deterioration (as muhammad mentioned), playable associate nations in career mode, allowing us to move between counties/countries through either getting fired or choosing to move, etc. I always see the excuse that they are a small team of people, but that's not a good enough excuse for almost no fundamental improvements to the game (except for potential match engine improvements) for 5+ years.

That being said, I will probably still buy this game as there are no other good enough alternative.
    This is exactly what I am talking about. I was so disappointed to hear that not even a small thing such as loans could be added in. Honestly, apart from looking and playing better, you might as well play CC10. It feels like they are still painstakingly adding in features that we have been requesting for many years, let alone the new requests. I personally thought the CC2015 match engine was great so I don't how much more in can be improved anyway. However, I am still going to hold faith in the developers, especially with the ceicket cosch delays.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post

What do you expect exactly? This isn't the size of Football Manager we are talking about; there isn't a humongous team working on the next 2-3 editions all at once, but a few people when they have the time to. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see tonnes of new features every release, but I'd rather see working features than many - quality not quantity. If you want tonnes of half baked ideas and dodgy features, I recommend the Cricket Coach series, that seems to be their speciality. They even have an editor that will crash your game for you!

I expect features that will fundamentally improve the game rather than just database improvements and aesthetics every single year, as danielallum mentioned. Better regen player generation/improvement/deterioration (as muhammad mentioned), playable associate nations in career mode, allowing us to move between counties/countries through either getting fired or choosing to move, etc. I always see the excuse that they are a small team of people, but that's not a good enough excuse for almost no fundamental improvements to the game (except for potential match engine improvements) for 5+ years.

That being said, I will probably still buy this game as there are no other good enough alternative.

Leave a comment:

• Giraffe744
    replied
    Can't wait for the new game, but like others cannot shake the feeling the whole format is starting to become slightly outdated. I am not asking for a cricket coach range of features, but the game does seem to get a bit stale after a couple of months. I think that a small player editor would be a nice addition, as well as associate nations for a career mode. I don't know if they plan on releasing new features, but I really hope they have included simple things such as 20/20 auctions and better overseas player options. That said, I am sure CC will be a fantastic game!

Leave a comment:

• DaveK93
    replied
    Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
    Hmm not much interest has sparked regarding the CC2016 news and I can understand why, the only excited persons will be the developers itself waiting to grab money from new nations, it is really sad that they haven't changed the regen player generation / improvement /deterioration and training in this edition as this is the core and most demanded thing from actual playing perspective and its definitely not gonna take more than couple of weeks work too but sadly the developers have ditched the current customers in favour of new customers.

Is it really the most demanded thing though? I think not.

Certainly, it is your most demanded thing, and a few others. However, the amount of people that I have seen clamouring for new teams to play as, or new domestic systems to try outweighs this. I suspect that the SAfrican domestic system will certainly be very popular. With their introduction sees the possibility for more domestic systems to be introduced, such as the WIndies or Pakistan.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be interested to see changes to player gen. However, I'd rather see it done because it needs to be, not because a small group are demanding it. New features sell. Fact. What's more attractive, a new country to play, or perhaps the possibility that maybe one season in perhaps twenty you will get a superstar through because they have changed it? The answer to that is obvious.

I'd also refute that it would "not gonna take more than couple of weeks work too but sadly the developers have ditched the current customers in favour of new customers". Everything that the developers have done has been for the customers, old and new. The fact that it would take a small team a lot longer is beside the point; I refer you to my earlier comment in post #6 on this thread as I can't be bothered to retype it.

So, you don't like it. Don't buy it. Let's be fair here, you aren't being forced to buy it. But rather than dismissing the game out of hand before you have even touched it, have a look at it, and see how it plays. Then provide constructive criticism to help the devs, rather than trying to insult them, or by thrusting what is essentially your own demands upon them with a new regen formula (I've been paying attention). Failing that, make your own game and do whatever you want with it. Look how well that works for Cricket Coach.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X