International Captaincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Captaincy

Hi all does coaching technique have any effect on my younger players as captain of the WI ?
    Also is there a way to know how a younger player is more gifted than the rest of my available selection ?

Originally posted by pmacca3 View Post
    Hi all does coaching technique have any effect on my younger players as captain of the WI ?
    Also is there a way to know how a younger player is more gifted than the rest of my available selection ?
    Coaching will have an effect on younger players, although if you are captaining a national side, there are not that many days of training in the run up to and imbetween matches, in order for players to receive training - the players don't spend that much time with the national squad over the course of a season. If you are playing with a club team on the other hand, young players can be exposed to technique training for several months of the year.

In terms of knowing who to pick, you have to do this based on their FC, One Day and T20 stats. I would look at overall career stats mainly, but also consider stats from the current and the previous season to some extent (although bear in mind the old saying: "form is temporary, class is permanent"!)
    Last edited by Graham_5000; 03-29-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X