Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any radical changes/additions this time around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any radical changes/additions this time around?

Or will this be the same game with few touch ups and database update? No I am not counting different conditions for different locations a feature ,or even being able to change teams.
    So are there any radical changes this time around?

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
    Or will this be the same game with few touch ups and database update? No I am not counting different conditions for different locations a feature ,or even being able to change teams.
    So are there any radical changes this time around?
    Why don't you post some of your thoughts on the wishlist thread "Desired features/changes for Cricket Captain 2016", instead of ranting about unspecified features?
    Last edited by Graham_5000; 03-07-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
      Why don't you post some of your thoughts on the wishlist thread "Desired features/changes for Cricket Captain 2016" (a few below this one), instead of ranting about unspecified features?
      Cuz I have been posting my wishlist thingy since last 5 years and none of the features has been incorporated (I post that list in the Cricket Coach forum as well and Oli not only added it but constantly remain in touch with me as I explained the things to him clearly) so not bother to do that again, just wanna know if they are planning something substantial or not so that I keep look forward for the game or not.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
        Cuz I have been posting my wishlist thingy since last 5 years and none of the features has been incorporated (I post that list in the Cricket Coach forum as well and Oli not only added it but constantly remain in touch with me as I explained the things to him clearly) so not bother to do that again, just wanna know if they are planning something substantial or not so that I keep look forward for the game or not.
        Well I think that the developers do listen; they have already engaged on that thread. I get the impression that they want to do things thoroughly though.

Without meaning to disrespect Cricket Coach, I personally feel that that other game has got its priorities wrong. The match engine needs a lot of work, so much so that I couldn't care less about all the other features, like under 19s etc. The AI makes ridiculous decisions (like having slips in place in the dying overs of a T20 or a 50 over match). I can't play the game. I really feel they have pursued quantity of features over quality. I feel bad for criticising that game, as they obviously love cricket, but I have done so as I feel it is really unfair to compare it to Cricket Captain.

What I love about Cricket Captain is that the match engine is clearly the priority.

I think you should post your wishlist on the other thread, as presumably (if it exists elsewhere) you can just copy and paste it. In fact, it will be quicker than debating on this thread with me!
        Last edited by Graham_5000; 03-07-2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

The Cricket Captain team can't cater to every request that comes through the forum. In my experience they are very good at listening to the forum and concerns after release, and implementing reasonable changes throughout the year. Yes, the game doesn't change radically, but with such a small team it's probably difficult enough to just get the same game out every year. You should post in the desired changes for 2016 thread, as they are actively involved in the discussion there.

And I agree, while Cricket Coach has some good features and Cricket Captain could benefit by adding some minor management features, Cricket Coach is a very flawed game that is unplayable once you get past the novelty of its difference to Cricket Captain. The AI for Cricket Captain isn't great, but it's light years ahead of Cricket Coach.

Comment

They have the EXCELLENT MATCH ENGINE for so long now , how about adding other features now?

Comment

Perhaps you should develop your own game?

Comment

Working...
              X