Better versioni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better versioni

I think 2014 was much better than 2015..only good things in 2015 version is the Indian domestic save..your opinion

I started off like that, but the 2015 edition has really grown on me. I'm not sure I could go back to the old graphics anymore.

Comment

I have to agree, to a point. While its nice to see some updates to things like one-dayers, it's the same game it's been for years with little variation.

Comment

I think 2015 is a significant improvement on 2014. Little things, especially in matches, have been improved in addition to the introduction of the Indian domestic competitions.
        Last edited by Graham_5000; 02-27-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I don't know...have not got rid of grainy highlights issue...inspite of trying each and every thing and downloading the latest update..while 2014 version runs smoothly on it

Comment

Originally posted by ST_champ View Post
            I don't know...have not got rid of grainy highlights issue...inspite of trying each and every thing and downloading the latest update..while 2014 version runs smoothly on it
            This is a problem that can affect older hardware, it was an issue we were unable to fix directly, but on the machine we found that had this problem it was fixed when we ran it in DX9.

Try running the game through the DX9 executable.

Open Steam, find Cricket Captain 2015, right click on it and select Properties. Go to Local Files and then Browse Local Files. Double click on CricketCaptainDX9.exe

You will always need to run the game in DX9. If you right click on the .exe and select Send To and then Desktop (Create Shortcut) then it'll be quicker to start next time.

Please let me know how you get on.

Comment

Have done that bro..the screen turns black in place of highlights when I do that..

Comment

Untick Enable Depth of Field in the options menu and try again.

Are you running the latest drivers for your device?

Comment

The players' faces mess up when I do that..and the graphics look Over ridden...BTW how to check if the drivers r updated and how to update them if they r not??

Comment

Press Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard
                    Type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter
                    When the diagnosis has finished, go to the display tab and please tell me:

In the Device section:
                    Device name
                    Chip Type

In the Drivers section:

Version number
                    Date

Comment

I think 2015 is awesome, the vs country stat is a big plus for me.
                      The only negative thing for me is the lack of tests a country like the Windies have compared to say the 2002 version, but that is a reflection of real life so its not the developers fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X