Disillusioned! Help Required Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disillusioned! Help Required Please

I've been playing CC15 for while, I am now into the year 2021 with my county team.
    Forget T20..just cant win a game
    First Class Games at best, I get a draw.

Can someone help me please...
    How to make use of the new ball. With the new ball >>>>Field Settings? Which type of bowler to select? Which line and length?
    I'm in 2021 so there are few known players around. I have brought players up from the youth team but I so badly need wicket takers.

Training appears to make little difference. I still dont understand the Training screen fully. When you assign a symbol on a player...does it make an instant difference?

This has to be the hardest game ever!

This excellent thread will probably help you:

Regarding coaching, net practice gives your players a boost in short term form, technique training improves long term ability (although it is not so useful on players over the age of 26)

Also, are you playing on easy or normal mode?
    Last edited by Graham_5000; 02-14-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
      I printed out that post and redesigned my team.

Couple more quick questions...
      If I have a defensive player...is it detrimental to put his aggression up beyond three bars? Simularly, if you have a v aggressive batsman, can it hinder him if his aggression is too low?
      And if I need that draw and want my batsman to block, nudge, noodle and prod...will he do that on 0 aggression? It never seems to be the case when I play.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Not detrimental to put a v.def or defensive player on full aggression, but they won't score as quickly as a more aggressive player.

I try to not pick players below Normal aggression for 20 over games, unless they're really, really good it's just not worth it. Even then, a maximum of two Normal players.

The thread Graham linked to is excellent, one of my bigger changes in short formats is playing ball-by-ball rather than just clicking Play Over.

Comment

Working...
        X