New KGKOOLKAT777 Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KGKOOLKAT777 Story

Let me first start by saying my Hobart Hurricanes story is not finished, on the contrary, I will not finish that story until I am holding the title but I just wanted to get some thoughts on a new story to have waiting in the wings for when I do want to start it. I am going to leave it up to you all as to what I do but I will give you a bit of an overview.

The top rated team will be incorporated into a new story and the next two teams will have their own mini-story. So, I will leave it to you.
    Australia
    0.00%
    Sri Lanka
    9.09%
    India
    0.00%
    West Indies
    0.00%
    Bangladesh
    9.09%
    South Africa
    36.36%
    Zimbabwe
    27.27%
    Pakistan
    0.00%
    New Zealand
    9.09%
    England
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

So, only a few votes, keep voting everyone so I can get an idea of what team to incorporate!

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen a Sth Africa save - might be mistaken though

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        Definitely something to ponder

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
          Definitely something to ponder
          Hence my vote mate

Comment

Hence my vote mate
            I am definitely considering a South Africa story, I think it would be great. Let's see the votes though, at the moment Zimbabwe is leading with two votes.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
              I am definitely considering a South Africa story, I think it would be great. Let's see the votes though, at the moment Zimbabwe is leading with two votes.
              Screw the voting - just do one anyway

Comment

I did one 3 years ago in the ICC2012 version.

Comment

It seems a few people want a South Africa story. Keep voting everyone as we only have a bit over two weeks to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                    I did one 3 years ago in the ICC2012 version.
                    Sorry mate - my bad

Will take a look

Comment

Still only nine votes but South Africa seems to be the team people want me to do. Keep voting!

Comment

Only a week left until the poll closes! Keep voting everyone.

Comment

Only a few days left and still only nine votes - please keep voting everyone! I would like to make a quick note though that I am ruling out Australia (there is a great Australian story), New Zealand (I have already done a NZ story) and Bangladesh (I think Graham will do a fantastic job). So please keep voting for the other teams - South Africa seems to be the favourite.
                          Last edited by KGKOOLKAT777; 09-14-2015, 07:40 AM.

Comment

An hour and a half to go. Please keep voting and be ready for the big reveal tonight. I will have a big announcement for you all!

Comment

So the results are in ... And I have decided to do three stories. One will be a target-based story, one a mini-story and the other a longer story. I will be announcing the stories in the coming days but the first story will be announced right now. Zimbabwe was so close to topping the vote and even though I did not plan this I have decided to do a target based story with the goal of the World T20 in 2016. The other two stories will be announced in due course.

Comment

Working...
                              X