Records and achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Records and achievements

Thought I would start this thread - feel free to add your own records and achievements.

I just restarted my India Test-only save and drew 1-1 against Bangladesh. I am doing brilliantly against SA though, and have beaten the record for the highest ever 1st wicket partnership. I still have to take 20 wickets of course after piling on another 100 runs.

After reading some of your stories I think I might bite the bullet and start an Indian story thread (something I am yet to do despite playing the game since ICC 1 when I was a child back in the late 90s).
    Last edited by Graham_5000; 08-14-2015, 12:48 AM.

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
    ... why is this screenshot such a small file? The original was 1.33MB.
    There is a limit to the attachment file size. When you upload it it's automatically resized to fit the limit. What most of us do is to upload the image to postimg.org and insert a link to that in the post itself.

Comment

By the way, why is the Indian story thread named 'Records and Achievements'?!

Comment

Originally posted by kishorea View Post
        By the way, why is the Indian story thread named 'Records and Achievements'?!
        Sorry, I just looked at the screenshot. Got it.

Comment

Sorry, I just looked at the screenshot. Got it.
          No worries. I confused things by mentioning turning the save into a thread! Thanks for the postimg.org tip.
          Last edited by Graham_5000; 08-12-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

There is a limit to the attachment file size. When you upload it it's automatically resized to fit the limit. What most of us do is to upload the image to postimg.org and insert a link to that in the post itself.
            Sorted. I see that one can have pretty large images (as per in the story threads). From a resolution point of view, I have spared childishthings.com's bandwidth for the time being!

Comment

Working...
            X