Regen Qs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regen Qs

Do regens vary in quality and type of player from country to country.

Does the computer automatically train the regens in all the other teams so they improve or are my team's regens the only ones being trained?

I guess nobody knows because ability is secret? I know in FM there is an average rating for youth players by country that you can change. Not saying that is a good thing but was just wondering how it is done and whether there is any difference between countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook's Buttler View Post
      I guess nobody knows because ability is secret? I know in FM there is an average rating for youth players by country that you can change. Not saying that is a good thing but was just wondering how it is done and whether there is any difference between countries.
      Nobody knows, but this isn't an in-depth game if you didn't suss that already.

Differences between the counties are down to finances and starting squads, and no finances (aside from competition money) doesn't change, so you have a static club forever pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook's Buttler View Post
        Do regens vary in quality and type of player from country to country.

Does the computer automatically train the regens in all the other teams so they improve or are my team's regens the only ones being trained?
        Not sure I'm seeing exactly what you refer to. each regen differs from the next, or do you mean that regens vary based on characteristics players from some countries have that others don't?

Youth development will happen in other countries too.

Comment

Are youth players better from some countries than others? Are regens more likely to be quality players if they are from countries like S. Africa, Aus, Ind, Eng etc, or are regens from Zim likely to be as good as regens from one of the top cricketing countries?

I guess a second part of my question might be, are there more regens of particular types from particular countries? Like does India produce more spinners, England more RFM swing bowlers, S. Africa more quicks etc etc?

Comment

Working...
          X