Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Your Saying I Have To Pay....

Hey,

I brought Cricket Captain 2014 and whilst I have liked that game. When I saw the 2015 version I noticed it was not a free update a rather almost £10 more to get the game.

Is it not a free upgrade if you already have the 14 version or do you have to pay to get the 2015 version?

Originally posted by Leaven27 View Post
    Hey,

I brought Cricket Captain 2014 and whilst I have liked that game. When I saw the 2015 version I noticed it was not a free update a rather almost £10 more to get the game.

Is it not a free upgrade if you already have the 14 version or do you have to pay to get the 2015 version?
    You must pay.
    This new version is the best yet.

Comment

It's a new game, why would you not have to pay? Lol.

Comment

I'm a generous man, but not that generous. Many people have said it's far to cheap and they would willingly sell their house to pay for the game.

Comment

Hey,

Mightily inconsiderate post, IMO.

If you'd take some time to go through some of the posts on this forum you'll see that this game is made by a small team that does it because they're passionate about the game and not just for money. And they're not charging a lot for the game at all. In India the amount that I paid for the game is something that many people here don't mind splashing for a buffet lunch! It's peanuts considering the endless hours of serious fun engaging with a fantasy world, that it provides.

Comment

At what point does a new game ever be free to owners of the previous edition? Cheeky beyond measure really.
            Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

do you have to pay to get the 2015 version?
              I think paying money is normally expected when receiving a product.

Comment

Working...
              X