One day games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day games

I always seem to struggle in one dayers , I always seem too set mediocre total never any more than 250 and also then struggle to bowl teams out. Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Perhaps try setting a good platform by starting batsman on 4 aggression and then moving them up to 5 when they have had some time at the crease. If you have wickets in hand, and as the end of the innings approaches, you can gradually increase aggression as the situation demands.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

I think 250 is a par score, just as long as there is something in the pitch or weather to help your bowlers defend it. I find ball by ball helps with one day games when batting.

When bowling I like to bowl line and length with one bowler and against the batsman's preferences with the other bowler. I place the boundary fielders on the boundary, not in a bit as per the default fields. If I'm pitching it up, I like having a long on and off. Sometimes the batsman chips the ball straight over the bowler. Keeping one of the long on or off pretty straight can result in a fair few catches in limited overs games.

What team are you playing as?
      Last edited by Graham_5000; 08-07-2015, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X