iOS version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS version

There seems to be a few bad reviews for the the new version on iOS. Is it worth getting yet or waiting for the next update??

Great game, a little slow but if you have patience, it should be fine.

Comment

We have some performance issues on certain devices. Can you confirm what your device is?

Comment

IPhone 5 - I am having very regular crashes and the contracts phase literally takes half an hour to get through. It freezes after make offer.

Comment

The contracts section can be slow, particularly in Indian domestic.

Do the crashes happen at specific points or just random? if they're random, you'll need to hard reset your device (hold the power button down).

Comment

Random, I will try that. Yes, Indian domestic is extremely slow (except overseas players for some reason.)

Comment

Quantity of players will be affecting that. We are discussing these issues.

Comment

Yeah I too have the same issue it crashes in contract section, but my tends to crash when I fill my last 20/20 overseas player slot, but after the third attempt after rebooting my iPad it works. Just needs a little patience. Great game though onces you get going.

Comment

Hi, I downloaded this game on my iPhone 6. However everynow and then before a series starts it doesn't let me chose my squad and then it automatically chooses players that I don't want. Is there a way to fix this?

Comment

Who are you playing as, Jarryd?

Is there a pattern to when this happens and can you tell me what series this has happened on?

Originally posted by Rainbowkid View Post
                    Yeah I too have the same issue it crashes in contract section, but my
                    tends to crash when I fill my last 20/20 overseas player slot, but after the third attempt after rebooting my iPad it works. Just needs a little patience. Great game though onces you get going.
                    What version of iOS are you on, and which iPad?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                      Who are you playing as, Jarryd?

Is there a pattern to when this happens and can you tell me what series this has happened
                      I'm playing an international career with australia only playing tests, the first time it happened was against India in late 2016 and then now against South Africa for the February 25 match in 2018. Its now the second time in 4 or 5 test series.

Comment

Thanks, can you go to Internationals and tell me who was in the finals of the ODI tri-series before this Test Match.

Comment

What version of iOS are you on, and which iPad?[/QUOTE]

iOS - 8.4
                          Game version - 15.61
                          Apple Air ipad 1

Comment

Originally posted by Jarryd Spagnolo View Post
                            Hi, I downloaded this game on my iPhone 6. However everynow and then before a series starts it doesn't let me chose my squad and then it automatically chooses players that I don't want. Is there a way to fix this?
                            I've finally been able to repeat this. Just looking at it now.

Comment

Latest iOS patch is out. This fixes performance issues in the highlights. There should also be an improvement in performance in Contracts.

Comment

Working...
                              X