Batting/Bowling/Fielding Settings/Tips BAN vs RSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batting/Bowling/Fielding Settings/Tips BAN vs RSA

I've started playing Cricket Captain 2015 as South Africa against Bangladesh and am getting an absolute hiding by them, I can't work out what's going on.

If a batsman prefers the front foot and leg side, I set line and length to back foot and outside off, but still get belted, I set line and length to opposite what the batsman prefers, fielding wise, in T20 and ODI I start with 3 bars and once the batsman get's to 30 odd I go to 2 bars, when I'm batting in T20 I start one short of full aggression and when settled go to full aggression or leave it as is, in ODI matches I start on 5 aggression and when settled move up one, in Tests I start on 2 aggression when batting and move to 3 when settled, no higher, when bowling in Tests I start on 4 bars and drop to 3 when batsman hits 30 odd runs.

I've lost the T20, ODI and Test series against Bangladesh... 2 Bangladesh batsmen made 200's against me... WTF!

What am I doing wrong?

Even when I've played as Australia against the West Indies, they were smashing me something shocking, Gayle wasn't getting runs but everyone else was.

Can I get some help and pointers please?

My team is Pakistan and to be honest the toughest opponents for me so far have been England and BD! Havent won a Test series against both of them yet! I am in the year 2017 currently! In 2015 BD beat me 1-0 in a Test series! Now in a recently concluded Test series against BD, they managed to beat me in the first Test in a 2 match series! But then i managed to square the series after toiling hard! They are tough to beat! Well i guess selecting bowlers with good FC and 2nd team stats may do the trick! Or going with all seam attack against them may do the trick! And as usual bowling to batsmen' weakness! I am hungry to beat them in future!

Comment

Working...
    X