Mac release 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac release 2015

Hi guys, hotly anticipating Cricket Captain 2015 for Mac, as it'll be my first download since 2011 and I miss it dearly!

Any news on when the Mac release will be coming, and any chance of keeping this thread updated with the latest info on this, as have found it difficult to find previously!

Cheers

Same question with me too.....didn't you guys upload it to the store more than a week back on the speedy upload option?

Comment

We did but it failed submission. We submitted Mac on Friday again with that issue fixed and with all the various bug fixes from that week, including the issue with black highlights.

We hope it will be available this week, but the submission process can vary in length.

Comment

Okay cheers, can you keep us updated?

Comment

Any update guys? Taking much longer than I was expecting...

Comment

Yes please guys, can you keep us informed?

Comment

Still waiting on Apple. iOS was approved last night, so we're hopeful Mac will be today (as we submitted Mac a day after iOS), but we get no indication on this.

Comment

Okay cool, can you let us know as soon as you guys do, with what's going on? Ta

Comment

Unfortunately Apple have rejected the Mac submission again. We've fixed the issue and are testing. I'll let you know when we re-submit, but likely to be another week.

Mac will be £14.99 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    Unfortunately Apple have rejected the Mac submission again. We've fixed the issue and are testing. I'll let you know when we re-submit, but likely to be another week.

Mac will be £14.99 this year.
                    Just out of curiosity, what was the issue?

Comment

so its been delayed by a further week and mac users won't get an initial discount like windows users. poor experience all round for the customer.

why doesn't it get released onto mac via steam like the windows version?

Comment

Mac will be cheaper than last year on release (£16.99)

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                        Just out of curiosity, what was the issue?
                        Game center related.

Comment

any update on the mac release?

Comment

No news, we don't get any status update from Apple until they put the App in to review. I'm hopeful within the next couple of days.

Comment

ok thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X