ICC 15 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC 15 feedback

Hey guys just some feedback after having played the new version a bit. I've played since the first release so have spent many many hours playing this great series.
    In no particular order;
    * when hitting fixtures & results, the game no longer goes directly to the current date, forcing you to scroll all the way down trying to find the upcoming fixtures
    * a long time icc wish, would be great if you could access the detailed scorecards ie balls faced, boundaries etc of any game played in the current season including between other teams.
    * not a fan of the cartoonish player icons. Especially captain and keeper icons, why are they pictures of a ball, the same as the opening bowler icon??
    * this version is not only continuing to avoid the option to import player photos but has now also removed the ability to keep text notes in a players profile?
    * the 3D graphics are cumbersome. Black screen seems to be fixed, but they are jumpy and some bowlers take too long to run in. Soso dislike how the camera moves too. Would like the old fast forward option brought back lol
    * is it just me or are the graphics for heads/tails very hard to distinguish?
    * players form bar can be misleading. Eg Mitchel Johnson had 90% bowling form yet was only displaying 2.5 stars form due to a run of low scores with the bat
    * in the player records screen, I can see a couple of improvements reqd; when using the sort function you should be able to click again to reverse the sort order ie lowest to highest. Also, you should be able to customise the headings - I'd put catches and cpm last as they are far less relevant when displaying batting stats. Makes it awkward to read in it's current order.
    * a big tick to allowing fast bowlers to bowl longer spells making it more realistic
    * wonder how hard it would be to introduce the super over for t20 matches?
    * finally, a slight bug detected - I'm playing international and at the conclusion of the first series I've noticed that all partnership records made by either my team or the opposition in that series have been allocated an * indicating an unbeaten pship when in fact they weren't not out.
    Cheers sorry for long post! Great game keep it up!!

The super over would be great.....I haven't played icc 15 yet but in the 2014 version, I once played the t20 world cup as india and tied australia in the finals, and the cup went to australia because they had more wickets in hand. If the super over was present it would be much more realistic....

Comment

Working...
    X