Discount option??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount option??

When I select US$ as currency in the childishthings store it shows the price as $25 where as on steam it says $22.49 with 10% discount , so where is the 20% discount option and how should I select it and purchase the game at $20 (applying 20% discount)

I posted a similar question on the facebook site. I dont see a discount myself, as the Australian price comes up as $32. My invoice for 2014 version back when it was released was $22.

I assume the drop off in the Aussie Dollar is partly responsible. Might see a drop off in Aussie purchases this time!
    Last edited by CricketFan; 07-11-2015, 03:24 AM.

Comment

We changed the tax rules in Australia yesterday. Is it still showing as more expensive? The exchange rate could be an issue if it is.

Comment

When you gonna fix the USD$ issue? I will be buying the game today.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
          I posted a similar question on the facebook site. I dont see a discount myself, as the Australian price comes up as $32. My invoice for 2014 version back when it was released was $22.

I assume the drop off in the Aussie Dollar is partly responsible. Might see a drop off in Aussie purchases this time!
          The game could be $64 and still worth it. If you're really worried about $10 should you even be buying a game?

Comment

Nope don't agree.

Its a digital download, and it's not a $64 dollar game, that puts it in EA Sports price territory, and whilst I love the game, and played it for many years, its not worth more $30

Comment

It looks like Ukranian currency giving me the best savings option , it will be alright if I pay in that currency? I live in Pakistan and I will get the english language of the game right not the Ukrainian language version right?

Comment

Can some one reply to my post quickly I am eager to play the game ,cant wait.

Comment

Working...
                X