Coach and Physio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach and Physio

Hello, I'm new to these cricket games and on the coaching/physio part what/who should I train?

I usually go technique until 25 (some say up to 27 is fine) then just basic training for form after that.

Comment

I agree, that's pretty much what I do.

Have a look at the various technique options and see how your players match against the specific training types. You may find you get a good young bowler who is great at taking wickets, but is very expensive, this is where Accuracy and to an extent Defensive bowling come in to use.

With the new beehive and pitch-map options you can start building up a profile of how your players face against short pitch bowling, if they continue to get out to short balls then you might want to improve their back foot technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Have a look at the various technique options and see how your players match against the specific training types. You may find you get a good young bowler who is great at taking wickets, but is very expensive, this is where Accuracy and to an extent Defensive bowling come in to use.

With the new beehive and pitch-map options you can start building up a profile of how your players face against short pitch bowling, if they continue to get out to short balls then you might want to improve their back foot technique.
        Does this mean that you don't use general batting and bowling practice to get the younger players back into form?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

beehive? what and where is that?

Comment

Go in to a Player Profile and then Match Stats during the match screens. You can then switch this data between Beehive, pitch map and scoring sections.

You can also adjust beehive/pitch map for each bowler or pace bowlers/spinners when viewing a batsman. When viewing a bowler, you can adjust this for left/right handers and for individual batsmen.

We don't store this data outside of the match interface.

Graham - Sometimes if their form gets really bad. But generally I like to keep the technique training on for the younger players.

Comment

Working...
            X