Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem when Starting Game

Hi,

I've got a problem whenever I launch Cricket Captain 2015. After I start up the game it works fine until the steam community message in the bottom right corner pops up (the one saying that you can use tab+shift to reach the steam community). As soon as this message pops up the screen goes completely blank and I can't do anything apart from press the windows button to get out of the game and close it down from there.

As you can see this quite and irritating and for me game-breaking problem. I've tried restarting my computer a couple of times, verifying the integrity of the game cache and reinstalling. I've even made sure that my driver is up to the latest version.

I hope that you can find a solution to my problem soon,
    cheers.

Don't worry, seem to have fixed the problem by removing steam overlay. By the way can I still earn achievements without it?

Comment

Hi,

Glad you found a solution. Yes, achievements will still work without the overlay.

Sureshot

Comment

I am having the same problem but haven't been able to find a solution. The game goes completely black when the steam box pops up in the corner, I have only just bought the game and updated my drivers.

Comment

Hi,

That problem can be solved disabling the Steam overlay:

- Right click on the game in the library.
          - click properties
          - un-tick 'enable the steam overlay while in-game'

Sureshot

Comment

Working...
          X