Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Highlights glitch

Hi,

Have aglitch into forst test with WI as England.

Highlights had been working fine, looking greeat in fact, however now every ball shows the plyers and the ball but has a black background.

I hhave attached pictures as I cant print screen in the game.

Could you please advise as its a little frustrating and didnt happen in my forst 30 mins of playing!

Thannks

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	53858Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	53859

Apologies for this, we're investigating. If we can repeat our end we should be able to fix this quickly.

As a temp fix, we believe if you save and exit and re-load the match it should be fine.

Did you have bad light before this happened or go off for bad light (or rain)?

Did this problem happen at the start of day 2 (or any day that isn't the first day)?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Apologies for this, we're investigating. If we can repeat our end we should be able to fix this quickly.

As a temp fix, we believe if you save and exit and re-load the match it should be fine.

Did you have bad light before this happened or go off for bad light (or rain)?

Did this problem happen at the start of day 2 (or any day that isn't the first day)?

Thanks for the reply. I have re-loaded and seems ok so far. No bad light, but it was at the end of day 1, about 5pm. No rain.

Comment

The highlights went dark during a session? (ie, not immediately after an interval?).

Can you remember if you'd watched highlights after the last interval but before the bug happened? If you can't remember, what highlights setting do you use (if you only use boundaries, for example, it could be assumed you had)

Whilst you didn't go off for bad light, had the light changed? (if you can remember)

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          The highlights went dark during a session? (ie, not immediately after an interval?).

Can you remember if you'd watched highlights after the last interval but before the bug happened? If you can't remember, what highlights setting do you use (if you only use boundaries, for example, it could be assumed you had)

Whilst you didn't go off for bad light, had the light changed? (if you can remember)

No it was 5pm on day 1 of a test. I'd watched highlights in morning and afternoon session with no issue. I was on no highlights (I select which ones I want to watch!) the light hadn't changed as far as what I had watched so far, just normal daylight.

Comment

It happens at the start of a new session. Not always of course.
            Last edited by GrahamB; 07-09-2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X