Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate Steam key issue

Purchased the new game and got the Steam Key from Childish Things

Only to go onto steam and enter the code to be told that it is a duplicate code and has already been used by someone else.

I've emailed the company and they aren't responding to me so I don't really know what to do from here

Please Help!

Originally posted by ReeceB_604 View Post
    Purchased the new game and got the Steam Key from Childish Things

Only to go onto steam and enter the code to be told that it is a duplicate code and has already been used by someone else.

I've emailed the company and they aren't responding to me so I don't really know what to do from here

Please Help!
    Give them time. It's release day, so they will have plenty of things to manage. I had this issue last year, it was dealt with swiftly.
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Yes - give us a sec. We'll get this sorted for you. Don't worry.

Comment

All sorted now thank you
        Great customer service all round

Comment

No problem, Reece.

If anyone else reading this thread has problems with their Steam key, please contact us through the support form here:
          Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Just tell us your Order number in the message and we'll sort your Steam key out ASAP.

Edit: Hope you don't mind, but I changed the name of the thread title, just in case people come looking here for information on this.

Enjoy the game!

Sureshot

Comment

Working...
          X