X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database feedback

Hi all,

I've closed all the feedback threads now as we're about to finalise the DB for 2015 release so won't be able to get in any more feedback. I think I will close this forum and we'll revert to our database thread as we have done in previous versions once we release.

I'd like to thank every one of you who has put in such great feedback to this forum. I think it has been very successful and should provide us the best ever database on release. I did want to be a bit more involved during this process on providing feedback and dialogue, we've been exceptionally busy and you'll soon see what we've been working on for 2015!

Some interesting discussions with regards to various areas of the database that we've taken note of, too.

I think trying to start this feedback forum earlier in the future would be even better, though that might be easier said than done. I've got some other ideas to streamline the process a bit too.

We always look to try and do things like this better, the database is a rather complicated beast, not just for the ~4000 players, but in particular the subjective areas. Any other suggestions on improving how the database is built for release is welcome.

For those of you who noticed player ordering issues, we've fixed these. In South Africa, for example, de Villiers was down the bottom of the lists and not in the right place. This seemed to be an issue in 2014 too.

Once again, thanks, you guys have been immense.

Nigel
Working...
X