X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Feedback Rules and general comments

Hi all,

We're going to release screenshots of the squads and player lists with available information to try and improve the quality of the database upon release. Let's see how we get on with this, it's good to try new things and we hope you think the same. I've tried to show as much information as possible. Showing opener types in player lists is much more awkward than on the squad views, so I haven't been able to do this.

There are some new features visible on our screenshots.

We've added the Indian Domestic system to the game. All 27 teams are viewable in these shots.

We've added a column to the Personal and Combined views that shows the batting aggression of the player. These labels should be obvious.

We've also reverted to 2 decimal places for the batting average.

For the bowling type, remember, our speeds go up like this:
    RM < RFM < RMF < RF

You might see yellow or blue highlights on screens, this is a part of our keyboard focus system.

A full feature list and release date will come in due course.

I will disable thread creation for non-Admins, so that we can focus this on database feedback.

I may remove posts that are not relevant to this feedback.

Please Note: All screens are Work In Progress and may change for release. You will see variation between screens.

More relevant screen shots will be released shortly, this is intended just for database feedback.

Player types:
    In countries where we don't have domestic competitions I have manually grabbed the player types and added them to the bottom of the opening post.

There is a lot of information here, I've tried to do as much as possible, but if I've missed something, then let me know.

Regards,
    Sureshot
    Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2015, 04:44 PM.

Great way to process the database changes - hats off!!

Comment

does that mean we r going to get ranji trophy and dileep trophy this season...If yes,then it's great.

Comment

All three tournaments in the Indian State season are in Cricket Captain 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Only the state competitions? I think the zonal tournaments are very difficult to implement as the players are selected by selectors every year for each zone.
          Any news on the release date??
          Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

No zonal competitions, we got the impression in research that these weren't particularly popular and in some cases didn't provide many matches.

No news on a release date yet, this will come shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              Fantastic news. Will this cancel out the effect of Indian players not playing domestic matches and so only playing international T20s?

Comment

Will Indian regens in the game have first names or will it be just the initial AGAIN?

Comment

Originally posted by sudhindra.spn View Post
                  Will Indian regens in the game have first names or will it be just the initial AGAIN?
                  Youth players available at the start of the game have first names, so I'm guessing that will continue into subsequent seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                    Youth players available at the start of the game have first names, so I'm guessing that will continue into subsequent seasons.
                    The English, the Aussies maybe a few others do but Indian regens only have an initial.

Comment

Just wondering about the difficulty ratings this year, as it may just be me but when I play international for example, on easy I tend to smash the opposition, yet on normal I get smashed
                      Last edited by beng444; 07-06-2015, 08:42 AM. Reason: posted in the wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                      X