England squad, 1st match v Scotland selection problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England squad, 1st match v Scotland selection problem

Hi I hope as a relative newbie someone can advise.

I have started a Surrey/England (not "earn it") save game. I am on easy set up. I have an issue, the squad selection screen for the England v Scotland initial ODI match gave me a list of players to select which said 18 out of 12 (max) were already selected (presumably the default squad based on another competition format from game initiation set up) so I had to deselect players and anyway wanted to select my own squad. When trying to deselect the players I found that 5 players were not listed and hence were not de-selectable (this included, I later discovered, Balance, M Wood, S Robson & 2 others.

Is this a bug or more likely did I do something wrong? I tried all view options including "few" on and off but these players did not appear. It is possible the stats viewing button was set on IT20 rather than ODI but I am not aware that this filters it just selects the stats visible, players listed should be the same?) If this is a glitch can anyone confirm that it clears after this first squad, and if I am missing a glaring schoolboy error that I made can someone enlighten me please.

I imagine that anyone playing an England save including ODI's must have worked through this selection and cannot believe it is a real "bug"

Thanking you all in advance for your time and any help.

Managed to find mention of this with useful feedback in a couple of threads so thanks to an historical from markkkkk which got me sorted.

Comment

Working...
    X