Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing Save files in Android version

Hello!

Is there a way to access the save files on Android without using dropbox? I would really love to archive save files at the end of every season, or at the end of a particularly interesting match. Using the dropbox option is not very useful, for two reasons - it uses up a lot of costly bandwidth, and it takes a lot of time.

Hoping that there's a way around this to access the files locally.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Kishore

yes you can. Use ES Explorer. Go one level above your sd card (internal or external). You will find data folder. search *.cap in that. ul find the right folder.
    You will need "root" privileges to paste something there.

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
      yes you can. Use ES Explorer. Go one level above your sd card (internal or external). You will find data folder. search *.cap in that. ul find the right folder.
      You will need "root" privileges to paste something there.
      I tried searching for the .cap files. Earlier I had tried using Android's in-built file browser, but now I tried with ES Explorer too. I tried going to the root folder and searching the entire filesystem, but couldn't locate any .cap files.

I could locate only two CC14 related folders:

/sdcard/Android/obb/co.uk.kavcom.cricketcaptain2014 - this contained a solitary obb file of 51.17 MB size

and

/mnt/asec/co.uk.kavcom.cricketcaptain2014-1/ - this contained a lib folder, a lost+found folder and an apk file.

No luck with *.cap

Comment

is your phone rooted? give root permission to es explorer if it is.

Comment

Thanks a lot! I managed to get hold of the files.

I'm rather new to Android, and I hadn't yet encountered a need to root the device.

Comment

Glad you found the files

Comment

Working...
            X