twenty20 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twenty20 help

Playing on my kindle and love this game but as yorkshire I've just lost every twenty20 match. Bowlers struggle on all sorts of aggression and batsmen can only score on highest aggression but wickets tumble. Any advice please on a setup to help me be competitive

Thanks

First, I would suggest letting the batsmen getting settled in a bit on a lower aggression, there are people here better with that than I am and could give more advice. :P
    Bowling wise, try bowling to where the batter is weakest, as it says on their profile on the lowest aggression setting.
    Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

In 20/20, I've had more success by starting both batsmen on 7 bars and keeping them there until the last four or so overs. If you lose too many wickets, go down to 6 bars for a couple of overs.
      Then if enough wickets remain after 16 overs, I put them on 8 bars.

Bowl at standard length outside off-stump to the most defensive default field possible using three bars aggression.

Comment

Can we not get a few of these added as a sticky as this is quite a common question for new gamers

Comment

Working...
        X