Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox now supported on Mac and iPhone/iPad

Hi,

Mac and iPhone/iPad versions with Dropbox support are now available from the App Store (for cross-platform saving with PC). We're still working on Dropbox for Android.

So much fun to be able to play my main PC save on my iPad. Enjoy.

New stadium support is progressing well, but not quite there yet. We're hoping to release this along with an updated World Cup scenario (with correct squads and stats) and Aus T20 teams at the beginning of Feb on PC/Android, mid Feb on iOS.

Chris

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
    Hi,

Mac and iPhone/iPad versions with Dropbox support are now available from the App Store (for cross-platform saving with PC). We're still working on Dropbox for Android.

So much fun to be able to play my main PC save on my iPad. Enjoy.

New stadium support is progressing well, but not quite there yet. We're hoping to release this along with an updated World Cup scenario (with correct squads and stats) and Aus T20 teams at the beginning of Feb on PC/Android, mid Feb on iOS.

Chris
    Amazing news!!

Linked up some saves on to the iPad and started with one which I'd forgotten was mid game
    Shane Watson hit a six off the first ball ..... Must be an omen

Edit - Might have spoken too soon

In 2012 when this functionality was last available my saved fields settings from PC were also available on the iPad as part of the synced save - this doesn't appear to be the case now unless I'm missing something.
    Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 01-15-2015, 01:12 AM.

Comment

We've never had a saved field sync using Dropbox. It's a good thought though...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        We've never had a saved field sync using Dropbox. It's a good thought though...
        I have a distinct memory of seeing the field settings were passed over and how great that was ..... must have imagined it

This is pretty important for anyone who (a) used dropbox to sync games between PC and IOS/Android devices and (b) sets up their own user fields

Comment

Might have to download the new version when it's got Android dropbox. Looking forward to being able to do that.

There was mention a while back that you were working on the slow loading times for an over (ie super fast loading time meant there was a wicket early in the over) - any changes to that?

Comment

Working...
          X