X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any further data updates in pipeline?

Just thought I'd ask before I started a new save

Good shout!
    With all of the end of season contracts and players moving on, is there any scope to update the database before the start of the 2015 season?
    For instance, Somerset,

OUT= Burke (to Surrey) Compton (Released) and Meschede (Glamorgan - Loan)
    IN = Groeneweld (from Derbyshire) Ollie Sale, Tim Rouse and Sam Wyatt-Haines (Youth) and Jim Allenby (For Glamorgan) and overseas Abdur Rehman (Pakistan)

Seems such a shame for users to start a game with a database that is now a season old....

Any thoughts guys??
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sasthrift View Post
      Good shout!
      With all of the end of season contracts and players moving on, is there any scope to update the database before the start of the 2015 season?
      For instance, Somerset,

OUT= Burke (to Surrey) Compton (Released) and Meschede (Glamorgan - Loan)
      IN = Groeneweld (from Derbyshire) Ollie Sale, Tim Rouse and Sam Wyatt-Haines (Youth) and Jim Allenby (For Glamorgan) and overseas Abdur Rehman (Pakistan)

Seems such a shame for users to start a game with a database that is now a season old....

Any thoughts guys??
      Cheers
      If you start in Mar 2014 then these players would still be at their original teams so no data update required - especially as loans are not in the game.
      The data update for these will be when next years game comes out

Comment

I was hoping they'd release a patch with a classic look ui. The new one really puts me off and it's annoying having to click in to two different menus just to see info I would see on the main gameplay screen or selection screens.

Comment

Working...
        X