Pitch Groundsman for International Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitch Groundsman for International Mode

Was it just my imagination or was the "Pitch Groundsman" option available in international mode?

I don't seem to have this option anymore (in international mode).

Also, was it again my imagination that when ICC 2014 was first released on Mac it actually told you the where the next match was being played: i.e. Sydney, Melbourne etc.

Have these two additions been removed or am I mis-remembering things.

Love the 2014 version! It's grown on me after initial scepticism.

Originally posted by Glammy View Post
    Was it just my imagination or was the "Pitch Groundsman" option available in international mode?

I don't seem to have this option anymore (in international mode).

Also, was it again my imagination that when ICC 2014 was first released on Mac it actually told you the where the next match was being played: i.e. Sydney, Melbourne etc.

Have these two additions been removed or am I mis-remembering things.

Love the 2014 version! It's grown on me after initial scepticism.
    HI mate

Don't think this was possible for 2013 ... not sure if it featured 2012 or before and was pulled.

Great should for a 2015 feature though as you should be able to control this really

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post

Great should for a 2015 feature though as you should be able to control this really
      I agree mate. It's a good option to have if you're the host nation.

You can in county format so it wouldn't be hard to implement.

Comment

It also hasn't let me choose my World cup squad, instead it reverted back to the squad I chose for the Tri-series.

Comment

Pitch groundsman for international is something we've discussed but haven't changed as we think it isn't something that is so easily controlled at international level. There are greater factors at play with regards to international boards and their higher control levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Pitch groundsman for international is something we've discussed but haven't changed as we think it isn't something that is so easily controlled at international level. There are greater factors at play with regards to international boards and their higher control levels.
            Still think we should have the choice of suggesting what sort of pitch we want so that the groudsman at least leans towards that sort of pitch. For example, if I'm Australia facing Bangladesh or Zimbabwe, a complete batting pitch would be very inconvenient for me and wouldn't ever occur irl if Aus specified not wanting a dead pitch.

Comment

Working...
            X