This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2014 Version 14.13 released for PC and Android

New PC and Android versions have gone live today. Please check the Google Play store and Steam for updates.

Cricket Captain 14.13 Fix List

Added edit names for players and teams.
    Fixed bonus points if player retired hurt.
    Fixed opener info transferring between players.
    Fixed crash at the end of internet match.
    Added Dropbox support (currently PC only).

This should be available next week on iOS and Mac after being approved by Apple.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 10-21-2014, 12:33 PM.

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Added edit names for players and teams.
    Awesome, was waiting for this fix

Comment

thank u so much for the update. BTW what does the third point mean....

Comment

We had an issue in the Personal page of Player Profile where if you had opener information on the bottom line it would transfer to another player if you used the top arrows to move between the players.

Comment

thanks for the reply sureshot. Jus t want to now if we r likely to get an update on Team Insia schedule this year as WI has called off their tour to India in between and a series of 5 odis with srilanka hass been confirmed by BCCI this november??

Comment

I think we're unlikely to make those fixture changes, in the long term India have suspended all WI tours, haven't they?

It's very political and we try to steer clear of politics where we can in the game, in the long run I think this will get resolved. I hope so anyway, it isn't good for the game and I'm surprised that the WI players decided to take a stand against the most powerful nation in cricket...

I think it's a case of wait and see and we'll see how it turns out. We're all assuming this will be resolved before the World Cup...

Comment

Hi just wanted to point out that space bar starts to work in highlights only when bowler comes close to delivering the ball, it would be great if like the last editions space bar can skip the highlight from the very start of the highlight rather then waiting for bowlers delivery moment. As specially for medium pacers and spin bowlers its a great thing to skip the highlight by using space bar from the start if u want instead of changing the higlight options. Can it be corrected in the next version?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                I think we're unlikely to make those fixture changes, in the long term India have suspended all WI tours, haven't they?

It's very political and we try to steer clear of politics where we can in the game, in the long run I think this will get resolved. I hope so anyway, it isn't good for the game and I'm surprised that the WI players decided to take a stand against the most powerful nation in cricket...

I think it's a case of wait and see and we'll see how it turns out. We're all assuming this will be resolved before the World Cup...
                thanks once again and yeah i agree with what u have said... Let's hope that all this gets sorted as soon as possible...

Comment

Any idea how far away the Mac version is lads?

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Also when will dropbox be available for the android version? Holding off buying it at the moment.

Comment

Mac version has been released.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                        Mac version has been released.
                        Much appreciated.

Comment

wonderful

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Working...