Can we play games saved on Android and pc on our laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we play games saved on Android and pc on our laptop

If yes, i would like to know where the games are saved in pc and android and can we play the saved game in other device.. i mean can i play my saved game in android and pc on laptop??

When we've integrated Dropbox across all platforms this will be possible. This is at the top of our list of things to do.

Comment

I have a related question (although I suspect I may get the same answer as above...).

I have just got a new phone and would like to transfer my save game from my old phone. However I've been unable to locate the save game (using a file management app). Any chance anyone could tell me where I can find the save games on Android, or am I going to have to wait for Dropbox integration?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

You'll have to wait for Dropbox integration, this is being worked on at the moment and we'll update our Facebook page and the forums as and when we know more about timings for Dropbox on Android, iOS and Mac.

Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Hi,

You'll have to wait for Dropbox integration, this is being worked on at the moment and we'll update our Facebook page and the forums as and when we know more about timings for Dropbox on Android, iOS and Mac.

Sureshot
          Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Guessing dropbox has proven a tough to include?

Comment

Working...
            X