few things I need to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few things I need to know

Hi I am a massive fan of this franchises. But do have a few questions. Not a complain but something im having issues with.

1. I'm really a football fan , so dunno about much about on what I will ask. When playing an IPL season and its over how comes the Indian main players cannot be re signed. Its after every season , the likes of dhoni , kholi cannot be re signed again. May I know why ? As they play in every ipl season as far as I know.

2. Online issues - after finishing an online game , and then you press continue. It crashes and goes black in order to play again have to re load. This is for my android phone. And I'm not the only one with this issue. Do the developers know about this and can fix it ?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

Is this for players you are re-signing or that the computer controlled teams are re-signing? Do they appear in the renew section if it's for your own team? Who are you playing as?

Remember they aren't all on one year contracts so don't always appear in the renew section.

We're looking in to issue number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Hi,

Is this for players you are re-signing or that the computer controlled teams are re-signing? Do they appear in the renew section if it's for your own team? Who are you playing as?

Remember they aren't all on one year contracts so don't always appear in the renew section.

We're looking in to issue number 2.
      I'm Royal Challengers , and at the end of the season you get 0 availability for most Indian players. Like Virat Kohli...but even after that season the availability stays as 0. If you know what I am pointing out here? Its also same for some foreign players. That I understand but the domestic Indian players like from Indian team , play IPL every year. So my point is why on this they have 0 availability and hard to re sign ?

Also , are online servers down for android version ? Can't get passed "checking server for updates"

Thanks

Comment

Online server for all platforms was rebooted earlier in the week, it went down at the weekend.

I'll take a look at the availability at end of the IPL.

Comment

Working...
        X