X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Clarke needs a boost - especaily to his ODI batting
    Peter George plays for Queensland now not South Aus
    Peter Nevill is an Opening batsmen is the Oneday format
    Cameron White is an Opening Batsmen in 20/20 format - also needs a boost to his batting
    Mitchell Marsh needs a boost to his batting and bowling
    Glenn Maxwell need boosts to batting and bowling
    Sam Whiteman is a Agressive batsmen not defensive
    Cameron Bancroft is a Neutral agression batsmen not very defensive
    Aaron Finsh needs a boost to his batting again
    Nick Larkin - opening batsmen needs to be added to NSW squad http://www.espncricinfo.com/australi...er/533870.html
    Nathan Lyon needs a boost
    Andrew Mcdonald is an opening batson in first class cricket for South Aus
    Joe Burns is opening in first class cricket for QLD

Comment

I always find it funny how so many players are recommended for a boost, whereas very few are recommended for a decrease.

Comment

In game, Shahid Afridi is put down as retired from both FC and Tests. However, he recently played an FC game irl:

Get cricket scorecard of Group II, HBL vs SBP, Quaid-e-Azam Trophy Silver League 2014/15 at Marghzar Cricket Ground, Islamabad dated November 06 - 08, 2014.

Comment

For Bangladesh:

Ziaur is too highly rated in game, where he's a regular for all formats. Irl, he hardly gets picked nowadays.

Sabbir Rahman looked very promising in the 1st ODI match against Zim. In game, his batting is terrible. Also could be either an all-rounder or part timer.

Jubair Hossain isn't there in game (Amazingly, his only official games have been for either Bangladesh A or the full Bangladesh team!) http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...er/629066.html

Did brilliantly in the test series against Zim and is a 17 year old LEG SPINNER!

Imrul Kayes needs to, at least, be on the fringes of the 1st team. Scored a century in the Zim series. Also, he's not a wicketkeeper.

Suhrawadi Shuvo is too highly rated with the ball. Again, not selected anymore irl, but is a fairly regular choice in game for ODI and T20 formats.

Rubel Hossain is a tough one. He's FC bowling average is abhorrent, but he still manages to get selected every now and then in Tests. ODIs, he' slightly more regular a selection has much better stats.

Taijul Islam should now be the second best spinner in Tests for Bangladesh. In game, not picked.

Anamul Haque should be the opener in ODIs and T20s (solid average of 35 and 34 respectively)

Abul Hasan is not a batsman. Much much more of a bowler than a batsman. Only really had one fluke century and not done much else with the bat.

Mahmadullah could be slightly improved. Tends to get dropped after a season or two.

Arafat Sunny is now becoming a regular in ODIs. Did well against Sri Lanka and now very well against Zim. In game, very underrated.

Taskin Ahmed is a very bright future prospect. Only 18/19 and will probably be the fastest BD bowler ever produced (even though that's not saying much haha). Should be massively boosted in game.

Comment

James Faulkner needs a batting increase
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I think that Theunis de Bruyn could be improved a bit - many former Proteas have identified him as a future star. Perhaps Dane Piedt could now be improved also? I think he was nerfed last game as he had mainly played provincial and not franchise cricket, but he is now a Cobras favourite (averaging 19 last year with the ball in FC matches) and has also played a test match now. He is handy with the bat and a wily off-spinner. With Tahir, Robbie P etc close to retirement, I think he will be the guy for the future.

Comment

My biggest problem is that Chris Gayle's preferences are short and offside in the previous versions and that really bugs me... Has that been fixed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
                  My biggest problem is that Chris Gayle's preferences are short and offside in the previous versions and that really bugs me... Has that been fixed yet?
                  It's now strong front foot and strong offside preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                    It's now strong front foot and strong offside preference.
                    Surely it should be leg side? Unless I'm missing something...

Comment

Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
                      Surely it should be leg side? Unless I'm missing something...
                      It's a tricky one. It's a tricky one. I recall watching IPL highlights of him hitting sixes of the front and back over extra cover as well as point with ease. Then again, he's brutal with the pull on short balls. Also, loves hitting sixes over long on. In any case, it definitely shouldn't be a strong preference either side of the wicket. I can see why the game has him strong offside, but I agree that it should perhaps be a slight legside preference.

Comment

Shaun Tait plays OD cricket for South Australia this season, and Craig Simmonds is playing for WA also. ( http://www.espncricinfo.com/australi...ry/786227.html )
                        Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

Get cricket scorecard of 1st unofficial Test, SA-A vs LIONS, England Lions tour of South Africa 2014/15 at Boland Park, Paarl dated January 11 - 14, 2015.

Theunis de Bruyn is on 195 not out at the moment. Lots of people feel he has a wonderful international future ahead of him. I think he needs to be better in the game to reflect this.

Kagiso Rabada also needs to be better - he has already been selected for the Proteas and this young gun looks great - very fast!

Comment

Ashton Turner of Australia should be an allrounder.

Oh and, Dilshan!? Was very surprised to see that he wasn't one.
                            Last edited by Alrounder80; 01-13-2015, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Tim Ludeman could do with an upgrade to his skills, and be switched to an aggressive batter, after watching him play in the BBL.
                              Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sargey View Post
                                Tim Ludeman could do with an upgrade to his skills, and be switched to an aggressive batter, after watching him play in the BBL.
                                In Maddison very aggressive?
                                He's having a great BB so far

Comment

Working...
                                X