Refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund?

I've played the game a few times since its been released but every time i would find an annoying issue, database error or bug that would stop me from playing. I was looking forward to the 14.10 update but after having played for an hour the game has crashed 5 times on me during an interval of a test match. How many more updates am i supposed to wait for till this problem is fixed, with this being said i don't want to wait for any more updates i would like a refund. I paid £15-£20 for the game and i am unable to play it because it keeps crashing.

I must say, I am reluctantly coming round to the same point of view. I fully appreciate the small team of dedicated developers, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the series - back from Ashes 2001 days. Regrettably, however, I am slowly becoming of the opinion that refunds must be looked at. Especially if this next update does not fix the problem.

Absolutely hate to come across like one of those negative, internet moaners, and this is far from a rant or a personal dig at any of the team. However, I did pay a fair amount of cash for a game that - more than three months on - does not work properly. It's not even like it's a little bug (say something that happens one game in ten, or twenty) it's pretty much every single FC game. The product I bought and the product I got bare little resemblance, unfortunately.

That's not really acceptable, nor is it acceptable - IMO - that the game will only be fully playable long after the British summer of 2014 has passed...

Are refunds something that's under consideration?
    Last edited by FrustratedFan; 10-07-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

We've finally found the problem and fixed it today.

This has been possibly the hardest bug to find I've ever had to deal with, but we finally managed to reproduce it reliably and quickly last night, which means we've been able to fix it today. I completely understand the frustration you feel.

We're working on an update through Steam now. Not sure how long it will take to get that live.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

Looking forward to filling the winter nights with the game now it's (fingers crossed!) fixed!

Comment

Working...
        X