Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create my own cricketer?

Lads (and laddesses),

How does one create a custom cricketer in this game? Ive had older versions (2010 version I think) and can always remember being able to create my own cricketers so would like to make my own in the 2014 mac version?

Regards

Mailman

Originally posted by mailman View Post
    Lads (and laddesses),

How does one create a custom cricketer in this game? Ive had older versions (2010 version I think) and can always remember being able to create my own cricketers so would like to make my own in the 2014 mac version?

Regards

Mailman
    That's never been a feature in this game. The ability to edit a regen or current player's name was there in previous versions though. Maybe you're thinking of that?

Comment

yes, thats the one. How do I change someones name in 2014?

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Regards

Mailman
        I have been waiting for ages for a update to include this but nothing yet. Once again, can someone please confirm if you will add the option for the next update ?

Comment

Regards

Mailman
          You can't in this version. "Didn't make the cut", apparently.

Comment

We are going to add this back in. It's just been a struggle to get it to be a priority with the mobile versions being so delayed. We're also still missing some key features like new stadiums, Dropbox support, Internet game chat, and staying online when playing the main game. These will all be done. My current estimate would be around 10th of October for changing names.

Comment

Thank you Chris ! Looking forward to it.

Comment

I look forward to the edit names function being added - tbh I wouldn't have bought the new version if I had known it was missing because personalising and watching generated players develop is a big part of the enjoyment I get from the game.

Comment

Hi Chris, any update on this feature being added? I appreciate the hard work going on behind the scenes, but it really is an important feature regarding my enjoyment of the game. Thanks

Comment

Editing of player and team names will be available in the next update, which should be available shortly. We'll update forums, Facebook and Steam when this is available.

Comment

Editing names is now live on PC and Android versions. iOS and Mac early next week, but we're in the hands of Apple for an exact date.

Comment

Working...
                      X