This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.10 Database Thread

Please update your game to 14.10 through Steam. Remember, new database changes will come in to affect on new save games. Existing save games will carry on using their own databases.

This was added after we'd submitted the new database. Thanks for all your feedback as usual.

Imager:

Just to add to these, I'd say Harry Finch has this year turned more into a straight batsman, and could definitely do with a boost in that regard. Will Beer could also do with an improvement to his batting, as that looks like an area he's worked on a lot this year, with a couple of scores digging us out of holes.

As a more general statement, it's true that most young, promising players in real life are underrated in the game, as obviously ratings are based on stats and these players either have none or have been burdened with poor stats in their first few matches that will improve throughout their careers. It might be worth chucking something into the mix to give young players a bit of a boost, to the level of useable regens, with that in mind.

----

I did give Finch a batting improvement, as he was mentioned by someone else in the previous thread and agreed.

The conversation about all-rounders in the last thread was very interesting to read, thanks to all of you who contributed to that discussion, always great to be able to see what you all think with a scenario like that.

I will quote Alrounder80, as his thoughts sum up my own on the matter:

"And players who contribute with both bat and ball for poorer teams fall way short of many people's criteria of an 'all-rounder'. It's all relative, at the end of the day. Any one type of definition for what classifies an all-rounder can't be applied universally."

Pretty much perfectly summarised.

Sureshot

Did Aaron finch get a upgrade?
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
      Dude!

Did you even read the post

Comment

Wow.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
          Dude!

Did you even read the post
          I did and I read the word HARRY!!!

Maybe you didn't read it properly...
          ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I did and I read the word HARRY!!!

Maybe you didn't read it properly...
            This is awkward - my bad Cam sorry.

In my defence I only had 4 hours sleep due to a thunder storm on Thursday night!!

Can we not just arrange for anyone named Finch in the game to be very aggressive

Comment

Hahah thunder storm??? Did u miss your teddy bear? Haha jokes

Nah all good took me off guard and I had to double check myself!!
              All good fun!!
              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Aaron Finch was boosted as well as Harry Finch.

Comment

Hahah thunder storm??? Did u miss your teddy bear? Haha jokes

Nah all good took me off guard and I had to double check myself!!
                  All good fun!!
                  No mate - my 2 year old daughter was woken up and demanded she slept in me and my wife's bed. So spent the rest of the night being kicked and poked by a seemingly sleep-breakdancing child

The joys of parenthood

Getting worried what I did at work yesterday.....

Comment

This is a bit of an issue, but not quite sure where to put it. I know in previous editions there was an issue of SA being too dominant in about 40 years time. Now they are too weak because in every single save, after the current crop have retired they slip to 10 below Zimbabwe in all formats which is highly unrealistic. Also England are too good, they are number 1 in every game I see!

Comment

Just Played a season with Australia and again Ashton Agar has went missing, cant find him in the player records either. I thought this problem would get fixed, this game is unplayable when you have school boy errors like this in it. Will i have to wait another month for the next patch to come out and the problem to be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                        Just Played a season with Australia and again Ashton Agar has went missing, cant find him in the player records either. I thought this problem would get fixed, this game is unplayable when you have school boy errors like this in it. Will i have to wait another month for the next patch to come out and the problem to be fixed?
                        If he doesn't get picked up by a state then I find players do disappear. Happened before to me, then the following season the player re-appeared as he had a state.

PS. Should be gone missing and not went missing.

Comment

Nathan Lyon and Sean Abbott are seriously underrated especially Lyon as he can't even make the NSW team when in reality he is the no1 spinner (now in all forms). Ditto Sean Abbott as he has just recieved his first Australia call up

Comment

Can a moderator please answer. Will you be adding edit players name option ?

Can someone please confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                              when in reality he is the no1 spinner (now in all forms).
                              Please tell me you are joking...

Comment

Working...
                              X